18:27, Tue 9 Jul
Clearly a world class player and maybe he switches on his true abilities tonight after a flat tournament so far?
In a way I kind of want him to ;perform, but it would also worry me if England make the final to go up against a rejuvenated Mbappé who has the potential to tare up our back 3/4/5.
Generally out of sorts and carrying multiple niggling injuries, I doubt he's a match winner in the making.

Bringing in Dembélé for Griezmann will add some pace at the expense of control, but really France are struggling to carry too many out-of-form passengers at the moment whatever and whoever they pick. Always a chance tonight is the night it clicks again but I'm not optimistic.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
He’s carrying the weight of my tenner to have a SOT, so I’m not expecting much.
Barking Poslethwaite
Generally out of sorts and carrying multiple niggling injuries, I doubt he's a match winner in the making.

Bringing in Dembélé for Griezmann will add some pace at the expense of control, but really France are struggling to carry too many out-of-form passengers at the moment whatever and whoever they pick. Always a chance tonight is the night it clicks again but I'm not optimistic.

Dembélé looked lively when he came on last game, but France have been a bore fest with a negative manager despite the quality they have, remind you of anyone?, kills me to say it but the entertaining final would be Spain v Netherlands unless something massively changes with England and France.
19:10, Tue 9 Jul
It’ll be England vs France.
19:15, Tue 9 Jul
sandpit72
Barking Poslethwaite

Dembélé looked lively when he came on last game, but France have been a bore fest with a negative manager despite the quality they have, remind you of anyone?, kills me to say it but the entertaining final would be Spain v Netherlands unless something massively changes with England and France.

Netherlands have hardly lit the tournament up
19:24, Tue 9 Jul
Netherlands scored 9
England 5
France 3
19:38, Tue 9 Jul
Spain vs France is on in 20 minutes. So why are the bbc talking about effing England and nothing on the game tonight.
20:21, Tue 9 Jul
Yamaaaaaaal 16 years of age man. What a player
20:23, Tue 9 Jul
That Yamal is going to be a superstar ain't he.

Some strike. Looked like France were well on top before then.
20:23, Tue 9 Jul
Been excellent every time I’ve watched him

Hope Barca don’t run him in to the ground the same way they did Pedri
20:25, Tue 9 Jul
Waggeh
That Yamal is going to be a superstar ain't he.

Some strike. Looked like France were well on top before then.
Goal of the tournament in my opinion
20:26, Tue 9 Jul
2 1!!! Get in Spain!!!
What a game this is so far..
France in trouble, some game this.