22:21, Tue 9 Jul
They’ve been the better team in every game I’ve seen them play (haven’t really seen tonight apart from a snippet). Doesn’t always mean you end up on top but they’re obviously going to be massive favourites. To think the sweaties beat them 2-0 not so long back
22:23, Tue 9 Jul
Played on the front foot and gone out with no fear. Confident they’ll outscore teams.
It’ll never catch on
Tony Fantastico
23:11, Tue 9 Jul
mjd2505
Well, neither us nor Netherlands are beating Spain in the final. They're unreal.

Beg to differ. Spain are vulnerable down both wings if they are hit with pace. France lost the plot by not having someone playing as a real number 9 to take advantage of the wing play of Dembele and Mbappe in the first half. The decision to take off Kante and bring on Greizman was also a mistake as they had no one ti win the ball once Spain went into their keep ball mode.
09:29, Wed 10 Jul
I'm glad Spain are through to the final, definitely the best performances in the tournament, but agree not unbeatable. I'm never convinced by Cucarella, I also thought he was South American, must be his hair!
09:48, Wed 10 Jul
JohnP
I'm glad Spain are through to the final, definitely the best performances in the tournament, but agree not unbeatable. I'm never convinced by Cucarella, I also thought he was South American, must be his hair!

He strikes me as a bit of a pantomime villain, and reminds me of Brazil's David Luis.
10:15, Wed 10 Jul
Blue in CT
mjd2505
Well, neither us nor Netherlands are beating Spain in the final. They're unreal.

Beg to differ. Spain are vulnerable down both wings if they are hit with pace. France lost the plot by not having someone playing as a real number 9 to take advantage of the wing play of Dembele and Mbappe in the first half. The decision to take off Kante and bring on Greizman was also a mistake as they had no one ti win the ball once Spain went into their keep ball mode.

Our notorious pace out wide will do wonders then(!)

I do fancy us (haven't seen loads of the Netherlands to be honest) to have a better chance of beating them than Spain did. But they look so good, it's hard to see past them.