By the way. By the way. By the fecking way.

Feck off.

By the way.
20:46, Tue 9 Jul
You ok?
21:10, Tue 9 Jul
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
By the way. By the way. By the fecking way.

Feck off.

By the way.

Not listened to Red Hot Chilli Peppers for years
Happy Clapper
21:27, Tue 9 Jul
First 20 minutes aside, this has been pretty crap.
The cold never bothered me anyway
21:37, Tue 9 Jul
Only seen last 15 minutes but France look much better - Mbappe apart. It must be a fitness thing with him.Maybe I’m reading it wrong having not seen most the game but Spain are rather passive
21:42, Tue 9 Jul
France started really well, taking the lead. But the two quick Spain goals seemed to knock them out of their stride.

I think Spain are just playing game management now, France have to go for it (not that they really have tbh).
21:55, Tue 9 Jul
Had a couple of really good chances they might have put away
21:58, Tue 9 Jul
Well, neither us nor Netherlands are beating Spain in the final. They're unreal.
22:00, Tue 9 Jul
That was the stand out game of the tournament so far for me. If Spain lose the tournament then it will take one hell of a performance from us or the Netherlands.
22:04, Tue 9 Jul
Mbappe has had an awful tournament
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for over 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
22:06, Tue 9 Jul
mjd2505
Well, neither us nor Netherlands are beating Spain in the final. They're unreal.

They have been the outstanding team this tournament, with an incredibly well balanced team and tactics.
22:08, Tue 9 Jul
They’ve well coached
22:11, Tue 9 Jul
newblue
Only seen last 15 minutes but France look much better - Mbappe apart. It must be a fitness thing with him.Maybe I’m reading it wrong having not seen most the game but Spain are rather passive
Always do when behind.
Gary DvB Deschamps the problem. Horrible manager entertainment wise
Tony Fantastico
22:13, Tue 9 Jul
The Spanish manager is quite bold and it has suited the team. Prepared to back younger players too, pretty flexible and adaptable
22:18, Tue 9 Jul
They’ve deservedly got there out of a ridiculously tough draw
Tony Fantastico