23:06, Tue 9 Jul
Have a great weekend, I’m 60 and most of the stuff I listen to now I was introduced to by my 26 year old son about 5 years ago - Frank Turner, Skinny Lister, Sean McGowan, Will Varley, Samantics, Pet Needs, Donots etc.

He’ll still watch Quadrophenia with me once a year though!
23:31, Tue 9 Jul
Radavis
To be honest with you, we went last year because I knew 7 or 8 bands instantly and it’s pretty cheap by festival standards. We loved it so much we booked tickets before the line up was announced….. I knew 1 band.

I’ve listened to a few now and I’m not as up to date with music as I used to be but there are some decent bands in there. Last year had Hell is for heroes, Hundred Reasons, Skindred, Frank Carter, No Devotion, Pitchshifter, Kid Kapichi and a couple of others I knew.

This year nothing, but last last year my favourite acts (aside from a couple I named) I’d never heard of.

But I’m all about enjoying myself now and sauntering between stages to have a look at new music Suite me fine. The food is great, beer is reasonably priced and you can take in as much as you like of your own stuff, but they do say it’s where they make money so please buy a couple of pints. It’s also a 5 minute walk from and stage to another and a maximum of 15 minutes to your tent. Perfect for lazy ex rockers like myself.

Beautiful setting as well, although you are right, I was convinced I’d taken a wrong turning for about 20 minutes and all of a sudden it was right in front of me.

I know that area like the back of my hand. Have a great time. 👍
Turn left when you get on a plane.
15:47, Wed 10 Jul
**BUMP**

Just found out I can get free tickets from someone who lives in the village.

Anyone on site today or tomorrow let me know how muddy it is and if its not a mud fest Me and a few lads may pop up for a few beers on Friday or Saturday. If its muddy then forget it as we have had quite a bit of rain here last few days. Ta
Turn left when you get on a plane.
16:12, Wed 10 Jul
Tilton shark
**BUMP**

Just found out I can get free tickets from someone who lives in the village.

Anyone on site today or tomorrow let me know how muddy it is and if its not a mud fest Me and a few lads may pop up for a few beers on Friday or Saturday. If its muddy then forget it as we have had quite a bit of rain here last few days. Ta

My lads there now, I’ll try and find out but there’s never a phone signal there!
10:57, Fri 12 Jul
I can confirm that, despite the rain, it’s really not that muddy, bar a few puddles.
12:44, Fri 12 Jul
Cheers, my lad has been incommunicado since Wednesday lunchtime!