16:56, Sat 6 Jan
Roll on the summer for the long awaited clear out.
16:56, Sat 6 Jan
TrickyBlue
FT 1-1

Decent first half, poor second half.

Spooner out!
16:57, Sat 6 Jan
Good effort from the lads today. But for Etheridge we would be in the 4th round.
16:57, Sat 6 Jan
Decent result.
16:58, Sat 6 Jan
We must win games like that.
In the first half, we should have scored at least one more goal.
In the second, we were comfortable, but Etheridge isn't a great keeper.
Oh well, let's get a new manager, and unite behind the team.
16:58, Sat 6 Jan
FT 1-1

Almost as though it’s the players, not the coach… 🤷‍♂️
16:59, Sat 6 Jan
Glad we didn't let in a 2nd and got a replay from it. It was a pretty straightforward performance... Pick a formation we're comfortable with, put the players in positions they're comfortable playing, play on the counter and then once we scored, shut up shop and hoped to get to the end. We'd have probably done it if we had Ruddy in goal.

I certainly wouldn't want to see us play like that every week but all things considered, I'm happy with that.
16:59, Sat 6 Jan
That second half was pretty awful. Typical blues performance. Hold on, let the opposition offer next to nothing in attack. Tony has a lot to sort out and a lot of this lot to get rid off in the summer
17:00, Sat 6 Jan
QBBC2
FT 1-1

Almost as though it’s the players, not the coach… 🤷‍♂️

We’d have lost 4-1 under the previous coach
17:00, Sat 6 Jan
Got a good chance of progressing as long as Etheridge doesn't play in the replay
17:01, Sat 6 Jan
Also it worse just paying up Ethers contract now rather than the summer and make Mayo a proper number 2?
In the context of what’s gone on last week and what lies ahead that game means nothing. Manager and probably coaches will be different. Starting 11 will be different.
17:01, Sat 6 Jan
Fulltime: 1-1. didn't really do anything in the 2nd half, all hull and they took their chances with the 87th minute equaliser, Ethridge couldn't save the simple shot. Reply ensures, another game that both clubs didn't need. Overall an much better performance than Rooney-ball (we're not conceding 3 goals again), we're in the hat for the 4th round and we go again with Mowbray at the wheel. KRO
17:02, Sat 6 Jan
Shame to not hang on but tbf it went better than I expected today.

Also shows the players arent totally down on there knees, and bereft of confidence, so Mowbray can get in and do his stuff 👌
17:03, Sat 6 Jan
Gardner and Bielik were very average today we need a midfielder who is comfortable in possesion. I thought Long and Miyoshi were much improved though.