17:05, Sat 6 Jan
QBBC2
FT 1-1

Decent first half, poor second half.

Almost as though it’s the players, not the coach… 🤷‍♂️

We’d have lost 4-1 under the previous coach

Or won. Or drew. 👍
17:05, Sat 6 Jan
Hull didn’t take their chances at all. Connolly alone missed 3 really good chances.
17:06, Sat 6 Jan
QBBC2
FT 1-1

Its both
17:06, Sat 6 Jan
Super Hans
That’s why Etheridge doesn’t play.

Look at the brightside, at least we don't have to worry about Etheridge and Ruddy next season.
17:08, Sat 6 Jan
TrickyBlue
Hull didn’t take their chances at all. Connolly alone missed 3 really good chances.

true true, I meant the momentum and attacking was all hull in the 2nd half, we particular parked the bus and not attacked to seal the game.
Petebaldwin
I certainly wouldn't want to see us play like that every week but all things considered, I'm happy with that.
That's our best strategy until we get a significant number of new/better players, and that's not going to happen in the January window with limited budget and a an incoming manager.
Secure our position in The Championship, then push on next season.
bluenosezulu
Super Hans

Look at the brightside, at least we don't have to worry about Etheridge and Ruddy next season.

Hopefully won’t have to worry about them next month.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:09, Sat 6 Jan
Super Hans
bluenosezulu
Super Hans

Hopefully won’t have to worry about them next month.

This
Petebaldwin
I certainly wouldn't want to see us play like that every week but all things considered, I'm happy with that.

Thats the way we’ve played for about 10 years.
I don't mind playing on the counter and all that but we can't go back to standing 11 men on the goal line once we go ahead and hoping to get lucky. Thankfully if it is Mowbray that gets the job, that's not going to happen.
17:10, Sat 6 Jan
James Beadle
bluenosezulu
TrickyBlue

true true, I meant the momentum and attacking was all hull in the 2nd half, we particular parked the bus and not attacked to seal the game.

We had some good chances of our own.

Stansfield very unlucky not to win it.

Well done Spooner.
H

Consistently correct.
17:10, Sat 6 Jan
bluenosezulu
Super Hans

Or Gardner, Roberts, Sunjic, Hogan and likely moving on from Juke, although by all accounts he put in a shift today.

Roll on the summer revolution of this squad, because some of the names now taste like bile when you say them.
17:13, Sat 6 Jan
QBBC2
FT 1-1

You're joking I presume 😄
With Rooney we'd have lost that by a couple