17:14, Sat 6 Jan
TaylorJay84
bluenosezulu
Super Hans
That’s why Etheridge doesn’t play.

Look at the brightside, at least we don't have to worry about Etheridge and Ruddy next season.

Or Gardner, Roberts, Sunjic, Hogan and likely moving on from Juke, although by all accounts he put in a shift today.

Roll on the summer revolution of this squad, because some of the names now taste like bile when you say them.
The Summer can't come quickly enough. Over 10 out of contract and I would not re-new any of them.
17:14, Sat 6 Jan
QBBC2
FT 1-1

Decent first half, poor second half.

Almost as though it’s the players, not the coach… 🤷‍♂️

You're joking I presume 😄
With Rooney we'd have lost that by a couple

Prove it
17:15, Sat 6 Jan
bluenosezulu
TrickyBlue
Hull didn’t take their chances at all. Connolly alone missed 3 really good chances.

true true, I meant the momentum and attacking was all hull in the 2nd half, we particular parked the bus and not attacked to seal the game.

But we had a couple of good chances too in the 2nd half.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
17:21, Sat 6 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
QBBC2
FT 1-1

Decent first half, poor second half.

Almost as though it’s the players, not the coach… 🤷‍♂️

You're joking I presume 😄
With Rooney we'd have lost that by a couple

Well on the percentages of losing 9 out of 15 it stood a good chance😄

Prove it
17:38, Sat 6 Jan
Gary Gardner today reminded me of his brother just before he retired. The game just passed him by.

Etheridge today showed why he cant be near the side. Id play Mayo in the replay.

Lots of improvements already, we could and should have been out of sight by the half hour mark but then sat back and let them dominate.

Fair result today, annoying that we couldn't hold on and be fully in the hat.
Petebaldwin
I don't mind playing on the counter and all that but we can't go back to standing 11 men on the goal line once we go ahead and hoping to get lucky. Thankfully if it is Mowbray that gets the job, that's not going to happen.

Absolutely this ^ we came alive again the last 5-10 minutes just because we didn't want a replay. Maybe that was the no fear GC was wanting? We don't look fit enough to do it for 90 minutes though. Juke was blowing out of his arse and Donovan came on but not for him which I found bemusing.
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
Too much cider ??
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
generalBlue
Too much cider ??

Absolutely 💪try a pint of draught flagon cider. You won't be disappointed 👊
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
generalBlue
Too much cider ??

Absolutely 💪try a pint of draught flagon cider. You won't be disappointed 👊

👍👍
....dry January except for the Swans game
Sounds like a passion .
A bit confused though ... why's it call one product flagon cider but then contradicts with " it's draft only "
??
generalBlue
Sounds like a passion .
A bit confused though ... why's it call one product flagon cider but then contradicts with " it's draft only "
??

Dunno and I don't care 🍻 if you're ever over this way try a pint or three. You'll thank me for it.
👍👍
20:36, Sat 6 Jan
GBBlue
Also it worse just paying up Ethers contract now rather than the summer and make Mayo a proper number 2?

Having him watched him in the warm up he is a long way from being ready to be proper No. 2
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Needs a season long loan next year. League 2
H

Consistently correct.