08:20, Thu 15 Feb
Tuesday night was a good night to be a Blues fan. The weather held off, the team finally managed to break its scoring duck and Tony Mowbray secured the first home win in the league for Birmingham City since November 25th. All in all it made for a good warm up for what appears to be main event on Sat

[almajir.net]
08:39, Thu 15 Feb
Interesting Dan.

(Think final word is cut off...experiencing?)
08:39, Thu 15 Feb
Getting in will be chaotic, I expect a lot of abuse aimed at stewards.

Perhaps we should move the kick off to 4pm but not tell anyone.
08:42, Thu 15 Feb
the extra row of seats and fencing put into the middle area of the Kop has narrowed the walkway, which does make it harder for two lanes of people walking in both directions, especially as stewards let people congregate at the fencing - that will need looking at for bigger crowds i’m sure as that could start to become a safety issue
08:44, Thu 15 Feb
You can walk from the Tilton to the Kop. They need to stop that, the riff raff have their own bogs and food outlets. Stay out of ours.
08:47, Thu 15 Feb
Haircut1000
Interesting Dan.

(Think final word is cut off...experiencing?)

Ta. I don’t know why it does that when I copy it from word and I was clearly too tired last night to spot it.
08:50, Thu 15 Feb
Thongs
You can walk from the Tilton to the Kop. They need to stop that, the riff raff have their own bogs and food outlets. Stay out of ours.

Good point that, it is like the povos from Economy coming for a piss in Business Class

Build a fence, I say
What did the Knights in White satin?
CJ
08:51, Thu 15 Feb
Good article with many valid points. The sooner we move to a modern stadium like the King Power design the better. If they can sort out parking that will encourage a lot of people as well. I love St Andrews but it is old and not user friendly.
08:56, Thu 15 Feb
😂👍
08:56, Thu 15 Feb
derbyblue
the extra row of seats and fencing put into the middle area of the Kop has narrowed the walkway, which does make it harder for two lanes of people walking in both directions, especially as stewards let people congregate at the fencing - that will need looking at for bigger crowds i’m sure as that could start to become a safety issue

It’s stupid from both the fans and stewards. Let’s just fecking stand right next to the biggest choke point of people flowing in and out of the stand, fecking idiots.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:59, Thu 15 Feb
CJ
A new stadium isn't going to have lots of car parking
09:31, Thu 15 Feb
the recent fan survey highlights the club are clearly looking at food and drink offerings and i'm sure they will be using the likes of the supporters clubs and working groups to get more info so they can solve the issues.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:41, Thu 15 Feb
derbyblue

There isn't an extra row of seating... the walkway has just been returned to where it was prior to the lower stands being closed and rebuilt. The fence is additional - before that it was simply the back of the seats in Row 18.

You are right about the "fence leaners"... the stewards should do their job and keep the gangways free of people.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:47, Thu 15 Feb
Whilst I get your point about stewards “letting them congregate” fans should use a couple of brain cells to realise they probably shouldn’t be standing there either
09:51, Thu 15 Feb
Fully expecting the queues at the tilton to go back into the road at 14:55

Which is a tremendous display of how far we’ve come under Knighthead