I'm taking it completely at face value, why wouldn't you?

My only thought is whether Mowbray will want to return in the summer after a health scare at this age?

Venus going makes sense, I think it just adds confusion if he stays and has a different philosophy to Rowett. We are in panic stations.

Until we know otherwise we should simply just wish TM well and then welcome him and Val back in the summer to kick off our promotion push.

I did say that I was certain that TM would be involved in choosing the interim should we have one but was laughed out of the room for talking nonsense. Right again, I see.

Let's get behind Rowett, stay in the division, wave him off with the thanks he should have had last time and then look forward to the return of Tony Fantastico đź‘Ť

I wouldn’t take that statement at face value because I don’t trust them.
22:41, Tue 19 Mar
theAtlas
Is 6 managers (caretakers) in a season a record at this level of football?

If not, there’s still time to get to seven
22:42, Tue 19 Mar
albi
MV gone too. They aint coming back are they?

I was thinking that too. Sad times

Although I guess it makes sense as they have different philosophies
22:42, Tue 19 Mar
Everbluesince92
Onel Hernandez
Bluemarc81
The odd thing I find is that Venus has been given leave off. Wonder why if he is TM right hand man?

Guess his nose was put out of joint

The filling in of the blanks is wild.

The statement says both of them will be coming back.

We know from MV that he's been speaking with TM. Forget the football for a moment, from a human side we want Mowbray to get better and part of that is to ensure that whilst he's on sick leave that he's doing exactly that and being on sick leave focusing on recovery.

When he first went on sick leave our position was actually fairly comfortable and so his involvement probably was minimal. It's now not comfortable at all and we do not need to be adding stress to an ill man. So the club, along with with TM and MV have agreed to split for the short term but we've given a public statement of saying your roles are safe.
Exactly. I’m not sure what is so difficult to grasp about this
22:43, Tue 19 Mar
I think the conspiracy theories and the gossiping about a man's health is pretty grim.

The statement from the club is perfectly clear.
22:47, Tue 19 Mar
Agree. Think it's a good decision for all parties, allows Mowbray to focus on his health and recovery and sounds like it was done with his consultation which is fantastic. Imagine Venus doesn't fancy being number 1 and it doesn't make sense to have him around given we'll be playing a completely different style of football with Rowett.

Rowett should see us safe, and then we can re-assess in the summer. They say Mowbray is coming back - that'll be the plan for now but I think we're giving Mowbray enough time to recover and see whether he wants to pursue his career or step down and prioritise his health and family, which absolutely nobody could blame him for.

Think we've done really really well here, and a nice professional statement too. Can't ask for more than this
22:49, Tue 19 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Belgrade Blue
OltonBlue
How on earth have you both got this take from that statement?

It's not a particularly difficult or incomprehensible deduction.

They don't rate Venus. Make of that what you will
Or Venus doesn’t want to work with anyone else

Probably just making the structure really clear for the players.
So they know they're in a Rowett team, not a Mowbray one.

Some people seem desperate to over read into what is happening. Seems pretty clear now we get 8 games of Rowettball, after that we have no idea.

I would say its this

It would be more blurred lines and uncertainty if Venus was to stay

Its the right call if you're bringing in a new leader
22:50, Tue 19 Mar
He gets my full backing, let’s leave all the fkng conspiracy theories, second guessing, making shite up and all the usual social media bolox and get behind the team

KRO
Fat Buddha CBE

My only thought is whether Mowbray will want to return in the summer after a health scare at this age?

Venus going makes sense, I think it just adds confusion if he stays and has a different philosophy to Rowett. We are in panic stations.

Until we know otherwise we should simply just wish TM well and then welcome him and Val back in the summer to kick off our promotion push.

I did say that I was certain that TM would be involved in choosing the interim should we have one but was laughed out of the room for talking nonsense. Right again, I see.

Let's get behind Rowett, stay in the division, wave him off with the thanks he should have had last time and then look forward to the return of Tony Fantastico đź‘Ť

If you truly believe that the current club ownership would lie about something that involved a man's health, then how could you support the club whilst it remains in their hands?
22:54, Tue 19 Mar
They don’t rate Venus so neither coming back?

If this meant to be troll poster then you’re pretty shit at it
22:58, Tue 19 Mar
Waggeh
I think the conspiracy theories and the gossiping about a man's health is pretty grim.

The statement from the club is perfectly clear.

Agreed. Our owners have acted swiftly and in the best interests of the Club. As fans, we all need to pull together and get fully behind the Board, GR and our team. I believe strongly that we can be the most important factor in our bid to stay up.
Fat Buddha CBE

If you truly believe that the current club ownership would lie about something that involved a man's health, then how could you support the
club whilst it remains in their hands?

Another nutjob.
23:16, Tue 19 Mar

We have to positive haven’t we. Not a fan, charlatan of the highest order but if he saves us I will be grateful.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
23:25, Tue 19 Mar
Fat Buddha CBE

Which part do you think they're lying about? Mowbrays health?
Rab C Nesbitt
Robert Hopkins
albi
MV gone too. They aint coming back are they?

unfortunatley thats the way i read it
Yet it says the complete opposite

I'd think it depends on TM. Maybe this whole episode will give him a rethink on retirement, bet he doesn't need the money.
Love him to come back, but totally understand if he didn't. Health and family first.
Up the feckin Blues