As someone with a friend who lost his mom to a drink driver, I will boo the eff out of him anytime he touches the ball.

Repeat driving offences the absolute bell end.

I hope he has no further career in football let alone blues and he can be a constant source of disappointment and resentment to his family.

I'd rather play in league one than he contribute anything else that results in us staying up.
Super Hans
No need to apologise me old fruit.

If it’s all legit (and I’d be amazed if it’s not) then I’d bin him straight out the squad and stick Roberts in. Relegation be damned, can’t be dealing with selfish chunts.

I'm with you brother.
20:31, Mon 22 Apr
Can we sack him if hes convicted?
20:33, Mon 22 Apr
Why was there no outrage at the time for the speeding offences given its the biggest factor in road deaths?
20:38, Mon 22 Apr
I'm not saying it's ok, I think it's reckless, selfish and really really thick.

I'm not sure I'm at the point where I sack him or sell him no matter what in the summer.

Bomb him from the team as punishment, strip him as the captain and make him do some growing up.

He's young (ish- on the cusp of that not being an excuse) and will learn. Hopefully he'll realise how lucky he is that he's not behind bars for taking someone's life with his stupid reckless actions.

If he shows no contrition or willingness to change then yeah, get rid. I believe in second chances for most though.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:38, Mon 22 Apr
Terrible captain, now a drink driver bye Dion, don't want you here next season.
20:39, Mon 22 Apr
This is it, I speed every day (never in a 30- not that that's ok), it's dangerous but widely accepted. Why?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:42, Mon 22 Apr
Yeah that was kind of my reason for saying it. We accept Dion going at 78 in a 60 because lots do the same
20:43, Mon 22 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
This is it, I speed every day (never in a 30- not that that's ok), it's dangerous but widely accepted. Why?
I’d say driving using a mobile is now accepted as well
Tony Fantastico
20:44, Mon 22 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic- FEA
I’d say driving using a mobile is now accepted as well

Not sure about that one. The punishment is much stronger than speeding too I believe.

Know what you mean though.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
D.S
20:44, Mon 22 Apr
Fine in traffic isnt it?
20:45, Mon 22 Apr
D.S
No. 6 points and £200 fine
20:46, Mon 22 Apr
Everbluesince92
As someone with a friend who lost his mom to a drink driver, I will boo the eff out of him anytime he touches the ball.

Repeat driving offences the absolute bell end.

I hope he has no further career in football let alone blues and he can be a constant source of disappointment and resentment to his family.

I'd rather play in league one than he contribute anything else that results in us staying up.

It’s this for me. Inexcusable. Looks likes absolute lies at first conviction and comes across as bullshit plea bargaining at first offence. Wrongun
We've only got Chewits
Nikola Zigic- FEA
If he shows no contrition or willingness to change then yeah, get rid. I believe in second chances for most though.

This was his second chance. He gave a whole speech about his character in court last time and how he wouldn't do it again.

Here he is with the again. Deserves no sympathy or more chances.
20:47, Mon 22 Apr
Probably the shittest captain I've seen us have in my lifetime.

Feck off, Dion.