Just a young lad making mistakes. Even the clean shirts on here must have made a few.
Nikola Zigic- FEA
This is it, I speed every day (never in a 30- not that that's ok), it's dangerous but widely accepted. Why?
Cos it's not always dangerous - take this for instance...

[www.google.com]

...arrow-straight road, good sightlines, no mixing traffic - but restricted to 40 with a speed camera at the bottom of a slope. The same road goes to 50 and 60 so plainly it's a moneytrap rather than a safety measure.
20:50, Mon 22 Apr
Here we go, war on the motorist time
Nikola Zigic- FEA
This is it, I speed every day (never in a 30- not that that's ok), it's dangerous but widely accepted. Why?
I’d say driving using a mobile is now accepted as well

Another thing that really pisses me off!
Everbluesince92
This was his second chance. He gave a whole speech about his character in court last time and how he wouldn't do it again.

Here he is with the again. Deserves no sympathy or more chances.
Exactly what I was trying to articulate. Commiserations to your friend regarding his mother btw
We've only got Chewits
20:51, Mon 22 Apr
Thongs
Just a young lad making mistakes. Even the clean shirts on here must have made a few.

Once is a mistake.

Twice is somebody who thinks they are more important than everyone else around them.
20:52, Mon 22 Apr
Newbs
I've no time for drink-driving, though it might be inadvertent - latent alcohol can stay unexpectedly long. But speeding is not inherently dangerous. Hence those done for speeding are not charged with dangerous driving every time.
Yeah twice looks very poor, I hadn't read the whole thread.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:57, Mon 22 Apr
Thongs
How many ‘mistakes’ do you think are excusable?. Genuine question
I just see his supposed contrition after the (presumably) first offence a little hard to swallow
We've only got Chewits
20:58, Mon 22 Apr
bluearmyfaction
Newbs
I've no time for drink-driving, though it might be inadvertent - latent alcohol can stay unexpectedly long. But speeding is not inherently dangerous. Hence those done for speeding are not charged with dangerous driving every time.
Normally nowadays speeding is dealt with quite softly, like going on a speed awareness test, drink driving though is another level, as is driving under the influence of drugs, I suppose we have to see how much he was over the limit but it still does not make it acceptable,he could have killed someone or seriously harmed someone whilst driving under such conditions, I believe he will get a hefty fine and points on his license or a ban, if he was way over the limit I don't see more than a ban a fine and possibly a suspended sentence with conditions attached
20:59, Mon 22 Apr
Rags
And he's supposed to be our on field "leader" you can see why it's gone to shit

People hate him any way ... mostly because he's black and noticeable .. same as all the other scapegoats you and your mates choose every game ... Bacuna ... Dembele ... and lately Laird

but Rab's point is valid ... on his wage taxis are VERY affordable

Grow up. Our players aren't getting slagged off by our fans because of their skin colour, not at all.
D.S
20:59, Mon 22 Apr
Newbs
No. 6 points and £200 fine

I'd take that in the next 2 weeks
21:03, Mon 22 Apr
And he's supposed to be our on field "leader" you can see why it's gone to shit

People hate him any way ... mostly because he's black and noticeable .. same as all the other scapegoats you and your mates choose every game ... Bacuna ... Dembele ... and lately Laird

but Rab's point is valid ... on his wage taxis are VERY affordable

Rags you regularly post absolute bollocks and we're all kinda used to it, but this is another level.

Is Ollie Burke black? Hogan?

And is Jude white?
21:06, Mon 22 Apr
Thongs
How many ‘mistakes’ do you think are excusable?. Genuine question
I just see his supposed contrition after the (presumably) first offence a little hard to swallow

You don’t really grow up until you have real responsibilities. So let’s not be too quick to judge.
shd
21:56, Mon 22 Apr
gerry1875
bluearmyfaction
Newbs
Normally nowadays speeding is dealt with quite softly, like going on a speed awareness test, drink driving though is another level, as is driving under the influence of drugs, I suppose we have to see how much he was over the limit but it still does not make it acceptable,he could have killed someone or seriously harmed someone whilst driving under such conditions, I believe he will get a hefty fine and points on his license or a ban, if he was way over the limit I don't see more than a ban a fine and possibly a suspended sentence with conditions attached

You can get an idea from here re likely outcome :

[www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk]