08:57, Sun 5 May
Living in Coventry has been difficult from a football perspective over the past few seasons because of the glee many of the Coventry fans have greeted our demise.

Some of it is football banter and must be taken on the cheek but then there are those that take it further. All I can say is that the memories of those interactions will stay and I will be reminding them of it once the tide turns!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
09:01, Sun 5 May
Yeah saw clips of the Coventry faithful singing about our relegation on twitter last night.

I’m not that bothered what others think tbh.
I have been surprised at Covs reaction, there's no gratitude for our generosity in hosting them. We need to keep our powder dry, keep schtum and let the team do the talking. A Championship and Bristol Street Motors double, open bus top parade, reception at the Council building whilst B6 still don't win anything. Work at wheels starting... Birmingham on the rise
09:04, Sun 5 May
Living in Coventry has been difficult from a football perspective over the past few seasons because of the glee many of the Coventry fans have greeted our demise.

Some of it is football banter and must be taken on the cheek but then there are those that take it further. All I can say is that the memories of those interactions will stay and I will be reminding them of it once the tide turns!

If i ever gave a feck what other people think about Blues then i'd have given up when i was 8 and kids tried to bully me about it at school

No-one has texted me or rung me or left messages on my social media saying anything about us being relegated .... they don't dare, because i'm a vengeful fecker and will destroy them
Yeah Olympiakos finishing the job will be most welcome. Fingers crossed there.
Ultimately, you can bounce back from relegations and have fun along the way.
You can’t take cup wins away.
I've had messages from 'mates' who I literally hadn't heard from for years. I'm keeping my powder dry mind, what goes around....
Up the feckin Blues
09:08, Sun 5 May
Think they’re all worried what’s coming to be fair, never known us to talked/chanted about by other clubs so much. No one gave two f@@ks about under the Chinese strange 👍
09:13, Sun 5 May
It's only because we sacked Eustace for Rooney don't think why any other reason
09:18, Sun 5 May
Mrs and daughter came to meet me in town after the game. Took a video of a train load of albion fans singing 'the blues are going down' with joy.
Remember some of our prats cheering when they managed to stay up one year.
09:22, Sun 5 May
The comments on all of Blues social media posts from yesterday are full to the brim of Derby and Villa fans beside themselves with glee. It's really quite sad. They're all holding onto the narrative around the sacking of Eustace as their justification as to why we 'deserve' it.

If anything, all this will do is stoke the fires and make the majority of our fan base double down to create a siege mentality. The rot has stopped and I for one can't wait for the rebuild now we have a clean slate.

If Luton and Ipswich can pull together half decent teams that take them through the divisions, with our new ownership and financial model, we'll be another beast entirely.

The poor sods don't know what's coming for them.

KRO FEA
09:23, Sun 5 May
Don’t blame anyone digging us out. It’s football. I’ll enjoy the journey back up
Tony Fantastico
09:25, Sun 5 May
Which betrays their utter ignorance. It's like wrestling a pig. You will win, but you get dirty and look stupid anyway.
Derby have their arse in their hands over a chant a couple of years ago. Big girls blouses.

Anyway, shows they care. It’s a compliment.
09:31, Sun 5 May
You're clearly a better man that I then. We need to find some inspiration from somewhere. It was that lack of competitive edge and absence of spite from our players that got us relegated.

Maybe a bit of siege mentality is needed to elevate us from being so downtrodden and passive as both a playing squad and fan base and put us back into a competitive, winning mindset
09:32, Sun 5 May
Don't blame them in all fairness, always stood a chance of coming back around and biting us on the arse when we sung that.
I'm sure we will be have our chance to laugh again soon enough.