11:19, Sun 5 May
shd
shd
3asygroove
gabby and bannan giving it large on x and talksport.our time will come,next week for a start.

Saying what exactly ?
you can listen again on there site. theres loads ov piss taking. makes me remember why i hate the villa cants so much. [twitter.com]

11:51, Sun 5 May
Never really understood the glee with which other teams celebrate the demise of rivals.
Yes, I’ll admit I’ve had the odd chuckle at the clarets when they’ve struggled but never means much as I’m more concerned with my own team.
I think it’s more of a back handed compliment really, if we were irrelevant, nobody would care either way.
As rubbish as relegation is, I’ve loved the general tone of ‘we’ll piss the league’ and ‘it’ll be a laugh’
Sums up being a Blues supporter for me.
12:05, Sun 5 May
coventrybluenose
Living in Coventry has been difficult from a football perspective over the past few seasons because of the glee many of the Coventry fans have greeted our demise.

Some of it is football banter and must be taken on the cheek but then there are those that take it further. All I can say is that the memories of those interactions will stay and I will be reminding them of it once the tide turns!

Living on the vile side of Brum we are getting boat loads.
To quote the great Tom Wagner FEA
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
12:13, Sun 5 May
Other fans seem to think us being relegated is a bigger deal than we do.

Evreyone I've spoken to sounds very positive about next season.

I'm also absolutely delighted there were no sad gimps crying on the telly as far as I could tell.
12:22, Sun 5 May
I'm lucky, I've only received sympathy from other fans.
Living on the south coast I'm totally immune to any fallout,most down here don't even know where Birmingham is lol. We have Palace,Soton, Brighton, Pompey, Bournemouth etc etc, so none are remotely interested in our plight,but give it a couple of years and they bloody well will know who we are.KRO FEA.
12:43, Sun 5 May
BlueCobbler
The comments on all of Blues social media posts from yesterday are full to the brim of Derby and Villa fans beside themselves with glee. It's really quite sad. They're all holding onto the narrative around the sacking of Eustace as their justification as to why we 'deserve' it.

If anything, all this will do is stoke the fires and make the majority of our fan base double down to create a siege mentality. The rot has stopped and I for one can't wait for the rebuild now we have a clean slate.

If Luton and Ipswich can pull together half decent teams that take them through the divisions, with our new ownership and financial model, we'll be another beast entirely.

The poor sods don't know what's coming for them.

KRO FEA

Reported for talking absolute sense, didn't think it was allowed on here.
jaspersbovril
Living on the south coast I'm totally immune to any fallout,most down here don't even know where Birmingham is lol.

Not just on the south coast, some muppet online this morning claiming Birmingham City is the smallest of Birmingham's 4 proffesional teams, apparently the 4 were Wolves, Albion, Blues and V*illa. When I suggested the Albion was in Sandwell and Wolverhampton was in the Black Country I was told the Black Country was part of Birmingham and that Walsall was Birmingham's least supported team.
I gave up in the end.
Yep up the Cobbler.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:22, Sun 5 May
All part of the game. I would imagine that there’s a few hundred more posts on the mammoth and bizarrely obsessive Blues thread on VT (are they not embarrassed?) but I’d probably be more concerned if our relegation passed without comment. The gloating in our fate shows that we are relevant.

Truthfully, I take the pish out of Vile, if I could be bothered, because they are our closest rivals in the West Mids, but I couldn’t care less about Coventry or the Baggies. As for teams outside of the West Mids- they’re even more irrelevant.

In truth, FEA.
Yet but they nearly did die, all we've done is get relegated, the stupod effwits
I seem to remember a coffin being produced about villa a few seasons back and as for derby that’s hardly a surprise now is it. Not only did we want them down we wanted them out of business.
Derby fans also gloating, who cares ??
13:43, Sun 5 May
Seen it all mate, the Sheff Wed forum has a thread on us, bile is an understatement, unfounded gobby tosspots. Why a wank, irrelevant c*nt of a club wants to do it i don't know. However, karma is a bitch and i reckon many of them have taken a slap off of us in the past, i don't think they've gotten over us marauding all over their Kop in the 70's.
Albion too, a surprise to me, been on their forums most are happy for us to go down, a few are absolutely loving it. One wag reckons it's down to US creating a rivalry with THEM, and the fact we've sung 'f the Albion' the last few games we've played 'em. Well for me they can FRO now.
I won't forget and when we play these teams again i'll delight in letting them know.
On L1 clubs most are happy we're coming down, the likes of Northampton and Shrewsbury reckon it'll be a 'good day out' at oir place. Lincoln reckon reckon they'll bring an 'Impvasion', i've joined their forum and later i'll gently remind them that our new owners will only allow 2k possibly, especially if their club only allows 1.2k at theirs, and the invasion will probably come from ours, with or without tickets.
Sheff Wed link:
[www.owlstalk.co.uk]
13:47, Sun 5 May
That thread is very strange. I've never thought about Sheffield Wednesday in my life.

I'm glad that seem to be enjoying it all though. Good luck to 'em 👍🏻