09:33, Sun 5 May
I’m no better man but I give teams stick when I can so expect it back
Tony Fantastico
Tam
09:37, Sun 5 May
I really don't care what fans of other clubs say. I don't blame them for taking the piss if they do. I really only care about what we do. And we'll be back.
Make Blues Great Again
Derby gans are having a laugh after that song Blues were singing about having a party when they die
09:41, Sun 5 May
I have been surprised at Covs reaction, there's no gratitude for our generosity in hosting them. We need to keep our powder dry, keep schtum and let the team do the talking. A Championship and Bristol Street Motors double, open bus top parade, reception at the Council building whilst B6 still don't win anything. Work at wheels starting... Birmingham on the rise

We took the chance to make a few quid out of them, nothing more nothing less
09:50, Sun 5 May
Rags
Living in Coventry has been difficult from a football perspective over the past few seasons because of the glee many of the Coventry fans have greeted our demise.

Some of it is football banter and must be taken on the cheek but then there are those that take it further. All I can say is that the memories of those interactions will stay and I will be reminding them of it once the tide turns!

If i ever gave a feck what other people think about Blues then i'd have given up when i was 8 and kids tried to bully me about it at school

No-one has texted me or rung me or left messages on my social media saying anything about us being relegated .... they don't dare, because i'm a vengeful fecker and will destroy them

I’ve had commiserating messages from a Blackburn fan and a Wednesday fan but no piss taking thankfully given that I fell out with mother for suggesting I should support Vile instead .
09:52, Sun 5 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Don’t blame anyone digging us out. It’s football. I’ll enjoy the journey back up

Absolutely right. We have to suck it up I am afraid and plenty of Blues fans would be dishing it out if the boot was on the other foot. Not pleasant but it is part of football. What goes around comes around and as Mark Knopfler accurately wrote many years ago ‘sometimes you are the windscreen and sometimes the bug’.

Train wreck of a season for us but it is over now. The negative reactions will die down in the coming weeks. We have a lot to do as a club to put things right and feeling sorry for ourselves is not one of them. Clarification of Tony Mowbray return or not as maybe, gutting the current squad and rebuilding it with the ongoing improvements at St A’s are the focus. We have had plenty of talk about our ambitions under Tom Wagner and Knighthead and it is now time to start making those ambitions real and we will, I have no doubt.
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Derby have their arse in their hands over a chant a couple of years ago. Big girls blouses.

Anyway, shows they care. It’s a compliment.

Entirely correct that - the actual words I got sent by an ex work mate (I took redundancy from the place) was 'I was there when you lot were chanting that you hope Derby die - you effin deserve it, scum'. Big girls blouse is still whinging on about that. Eff em. Eff em all. Never said a word to me about it to my face.
Up the feckin Blues
FEA

Take it on the chin
09:59, Sun 5 May
Eff me, what a bellend!
10:02, Sun 5 May
I expected it tbh, they are a horrible bunch of fans in general - very vile-esque. I only wish now I'd gone to town on em when they went down, but I showed a bit of respect and only gently took the piss (you know, asking em why they were playing in the cup every week etc). Like others have said, you take it on the chin, but don't forget who said what, either. Our time is coming.
Up the feckin Blues
10:07, Sun 5 May
👍

Must have had 10 + messages from Viler mates + glory hunting plastics from work, most of it good natured.

Hopefully I'll be cracking open the Ouzo next week.

EFA
10:09, Sun 5 May
👍 Yeah, we'll be forgotten about by next week. Suits me, then we can quietly get on with building for this amazing future.
Up the feckin Blues
10:35, Sun 5 May
gabby and bannan giving it large on x and talksport.our time will come,next week for a start.
shd
11:11, Sun 5 May
3asygroove
gabby and bannan giving it large on x and talksport.our time will come,next week for a start.

Saying what exactly ?