14:41, Sun 5 May
Westbo90
Mrs and daughter came to meet me in town after the game. Took a video of a train load of albion fans singing 'the blues are going down' with joy.
Remember some of our prats cheering when they managed to stay up one year.

They are as bad as the vile yet not everyone on here can see that and for some strange reason have a soft spot for the chunts
14:42, Sun 5 May
Rab C Nesbitt
I’m no better man but I give teams stick when I can so expect it back
Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it, agree entirely
14:53, Sun 5 May
I am quite enjoying Derby fans going mental over it.

Bless em.

We'll soon be back to sing mean songs at them again soon enough.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
14:55, Sun 5 May
mr_crosby
Westbo90
Mrs and daughter came to meet me in town after the game. Took a video of a train load of albion fans singing 'the blues are going down' with joy.

They are as bad as the vile yet not everyone on here can see that and for some strange reason have a soft spot for the chunts

Can only agree, maybe its me living among a lot of them.
But I honestly can't stand them..
Second behind only villa for me, for teams I despise.
15:41, Sun 5 May
I still hope DCFC go out of business. Might even raise a glass when they do.
Neighbour's lad took the piss a bit this morning. I'm disappointed that it made me cross for a while. It took longer than it should've to remember that I should thank everything - parents, family, the Lord, whatever that I'm Blue. It could've been so much worse. As Tam said on another thread...
16:09, Sun 5 May
Westbo90
mr_crosby
Westbo90

Can only agree, maybe its me living among a lot of them.
But I honestly can't stand them..
Second behind only villa for me, for teams I despise.

Starting to despise them as well … they always seem to rollover when we could do with them winning
18:30, Sun 5 May
I'm hoping vila draw Real in the CL and Jude scores a couple of belters in front of the holt end.
19:40, Sun 5 May
Waggeh
That thread is very strange. I've never thought about Sheffield Wednesday in my life.

I'm glad that seem to be enjoying it all though. Good luck to 'em 👍🏻
Wednesday fans are absolute bellends only 2nd to Villa. Think they are a massive club and belong in the prem. Complete tools they are
19:47, Sun 5 May
Westbo90

Yes, last game of the season, Arsenal at home, won 2-1 as I remember, a ripple of applause went round the ground. I thought it was a nice touch
Jeez, Brizzle city not liking us. Got our own thread, 3 pages

[www.otib.co.uk]
Strange bunch.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:05, Sun 5 May
coventrybluenose
Living in Coventry has been difficult from a football perspective over the past few seasons because of the glee many of the Coventry fans have greeted our demise.

Some of it is football banter and must be taken on the cheek but then there are those that take it further. All I can say is that the memories of those interactions will stay and I will be reminding them of it once the tide turns!

coventry were one of favourite clubs, we both hate villa for starters but when we took them in cap in hand and they treated st andrew like a drug den (im not even joking) the amount of times i went to a cubicle and saw a cov fan in the blues end snorting coke and being verbally and physically aggressive to not only myself but to staff. they are up their with villa and newcastle on my most hated clubs list now! (newcastle- moral reasons concerning their owners not jealously of wealth)
20:06, Sun 5 May
mr_crosby
Rab C Nesbitt
I’m no better man but I give teams stick when I can so expect it back
Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it, agree entirely

Obviously this ☝️ Weird thread really.
20:33, Sun 5 May
SHAKRO
coventrybluenose
Living in Coventry has been difficult from a football perspective over the past few seasons because of the glee many of the Coventry fans have greeted our demise.

Some of it is football banter and must be taken on the cheek but then there are those that take it further. All I can say is that the memories of those interactions will stay and I will be reminding them of it once the tide turns!

coventry were one of favourite clubs, we both hate villa for starters but when we took them in cap in hand and they treated st andrew like a drug den (im not even joking) the amount of times i went to a cubicle and saw a cov fan in the blues end snorting coke and being verbally and physically aggressive to not only myself but to staff. they are up their with villa and newcastle on my most hated clubs list now! (newcastle- moral reasons concerning their owners not jealously of wealth)

Not going to lie, this one has properly confused me.