11:14, Mon 6 May
Hello Rab, me and the old man will renew
Hopefully the fans will get on board for the start of what promises to be a defining period in the clubs history

Let’s hope we can get 15k - think the club will be sensible with ticket prices as they have seen what big crowds are capable of

KRO
11:21, Mon 6 May
Will hopefully bump into you and the old man again next season 👍
Tony Fantastico
11:21, Mon 6 May
Genuinely can't wait to hand over my £££'s Rab,price could rise a little,we have to pay our way in life.

From what I'm hearing I believe we'll be pushing 20k easily.

If sales are brisk early on the fear of missing out will push sales,add to that exciting recruitment,retention of key individuals.

We're on our way I believe,aint no stopping us now, what a crazy adventure for my doting Years 😄.
11:22, Mon 6 May
Yes only if GR stays 😁
Seriously though me and my son have had one since 2013, took advantage at the time of the free season ticket for him, but think with a bit of great marketing and decent summer transfer window could push the 20000 mark in sales, bizarrely starting to actually look forward to the change of teams to play..
Tam
11:24, Mon 6 May
I don't think that we'll lose many existing ST holders, and might even put on a few. I've a feeling that prices may decrease a little, but anyway I'll be renewing my two as soon as I'm allowed to. Can't bloody wait.
Make Blues Great Again
11:24, Mon 6 May
It'll be my first one since the Cotterill season.
Have to admit, the fact that I'm now able to get a senior ST is as big a factor as my renewed hope for the future though.
"Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work together for the benefit of all".
J.M. Keynes.
Expect prices to come down a fair bit. I know revenue is important but the way TW was talking about it I think they’ll prioritise as many tickets sold as possible.
11:30, Mon 6 May
I'll be getting a season ticket next year, not had one for about a decade and I'm really looking forward to it.

I think they'll sell very nicely and I don't think they'll want to put the prices up just yet.

I hope the Club doesn't muck about and gets them on sale ASAP.
11:31, Mon 6 May
Now relegation is confirmed I’m expecting g a statement tomorrow and then on sale this week
Tony Fantastico
11:37, Mon 6 May
Also if Tone bursts back through the door fit and well,icing on the cake.
11:37, Mon 6 May
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a reduction as they need consistent crowds to be able to plan the catering and fan zones properly next season. They will also have different add ons - Box to box entry, park and ride from wheels etc. Also wouldn't be surprised to see packages i.e 10 games tickets etc. The meeting is this week to agree it all as they had to wait to see what division we were in .
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
11:41, Mon 6 May
Rab C Nesbitt
TresorLuntala
Price will stay they same, numbers will grow, I have 5 family members who are planning to get one for the first time in years. I think we’ll be around 15,000, and itll push to 20,000 when we are unbeaten and the half season ones go on sale.

We will sell out every league away game as well.
I actually think they might reduce the price. We need to regularly start filling the ground and not with cheap offers. The best way is via STH as that really does get you into the habit of going and with the new stadium 5-8 years away at most the sooner we have 20k plus STH here the better for them

100% this.

I complained on here quite a bit last summer about this years pricing regarding kids tickets, so I hope they do something similar to wba for next season. Possibly a load of new young kids down there, in what we'd hope would be a successful season will get them hooked.

But was always renewing regardless of what happened Saturday - already looking forward to some good away days with the nipper next season 👍
11:42, Mon 6 May
Tam
If the ST holders around us are anything to go by pretty much everyone will be renewing

Know a fair few who will be buying ST’s for the first time in years

KRO
11:53, Mon 6 May
I didn't plan on having an ST this season. A very good friend completely took me by surprise and bought me one. I'm so glad he did.

I'll be renewing next season. I think I get a free one as I'll be IanT's carer.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
11:56, Mon 6 May
Will be renewing mine and my lads.
Not sure I'll renew my daughters as she probably only came to around a quarter of the games this season.
Reckon a freeze would probably be the sensible option for next season given the circumstances.