14:30, Mon 6 May
Waggeh
IanT
Is there any restriction on what proportion of capacity you can sell as season tickets?

I always assumed there was but a quick look on Google hasn't confirmed anything.

Regardless it's good business sense to hold some back for general admission anyway. As fans who go once or twice a season are more likley to spend more on food, drinks and tat from the club shop.

A good online ticket exchange system will help too.

For those of us not able to get to all the games it gives us a chance to offload the ticket to someone who'll make use of it, and also ensures there's more paying customers attending the actual games.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
14:39, Mon 6 May
Unless there’s a ridiculous price increase - which, I think, is unlikely- I’ll definitely be renewing.

There has been such a positive response to the club’s relegation!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
15:02, Mon 6 May
I think they will freeze prices. No doubt they would have gone up if we'd stayed up but think it would be a bit of a slap in the face to increase them now.

I'm hoping the Gil Merrick Upper is back open for the start of next season so I can move back up there.

I'm planning to renew but if Rowett somehow gets the job full time, I'd be seriously reconsidering.
Renewing. No idea on prices. 13000 ish.
15:14, Mon 6 May
Season ticket having not had one this season.
15:23, Mon 6 May
Renew - want to move back to the Tilton though
I’d hope if not a decrease as such, then certainly an offer based incentive such as money of a 2nd/3rd ticket.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see near 20k STH’s.

Yes, me & daughter definitely renewing.

Downside to all this of course is the lack of availability for away tickets. I’m assuming lots are going to lose their current P/G/S/B status.
I will if GMU is open. Still not happy i was moved this season only for it then to be sometimes open.
The club were obviously just making up stories as they went along about it needing to shut.

As that area of the ground opens and closes when it suits, i' wait and see
15:29, Mon 6 May
Tough quiz, RCB!
1) Lower
2) 11000
3) Me & Mrs Renewing, son wants one again
Let me know if I win anything...
KingCostly

I'm planning to renew but if Rowett somehow gets the job full time, I'd be seriously reconsidering.

Don't worry. Cook will recommend thet Mowbray/Rowett are sacked and Frank Lampard assisted by Sol Campbell will be in charge.

Seriously though, i think GR would be ok in this division and he likes and knows the club. He could hit ground running and maybe take the defensive shackles off (a bit😁) if he has one of the strongest squads in the division
15:40, Mon 6 May
Prices will stay the same. The core will renew, will get a few new sales too

16000 season tickets sold

Average gates next year 20,234
LFD
15:46, Mon 6 May
Frozen or slightly lower. An increase would be a joke.

Around 17k sold.

Will be renewing too. This season was my first in around a decade and even though the new ownership have made some terrible mistakes this season, I’m grateful they’re here for the long haul so more than willing to back them to put things right.
15:55, Mon 6 May
Same price but hopefully with a multi buy incentive

2 x New for me and the lad (last held 2012)

I've spoken to a lot of 'old school' mates who are coming back next season

PS if any one knows CG tell him to have a go for Jayden Dann at Liverpool !!!!
15:58, Mon 6 May
LFD
Cheered me up reading the comments on here, me and the lad are definitely renewing, strangely looking forward to it now the dust has settled.
16:05, Mon 6 May
Tam
Tam
I don't think that we'll lose many existing ST holders, and might even put on a few. I've a feeling that prices may decrease a little, but anyway I'll be renewing my two as soon as I'm allowed to. Can't bloody wait.

More than any other time, I wish I could - which is mad for a relegation season but maybe shows the excitement that most of us feel about the future. I've got 3 years working then we've promised each other (me and Mand) that we are getting ST's when I retire no matter and even if we can only attend 5 games that season.
The dog will have to lump it, we'll lock him in the garage for the day. I'm sure the effer is a viler anyway. Dads veela and the dog hasn't bitten him once yet. Quisling.
Up the feckin Blues