07:16, Tue 7 May
brierleyblue
Got my first season ticket as a kid back in 1985 and have been to 80 different grounds watching Blues. By 2015 it all felt a bit of a chore going to games, don't know how the rest of you have kept it up. Kind of felt I had seen everything my club could achieve. And then you simply find a different routine to get into on a Saturday afternoon.

Since then I have just been to about a dozen big games until this season. The new ownership has got me invested again, although it has been a gradual process over the season and made it to 8 games.

But I have rediscovered the passion I had for this club. I can see a positive future and more importantly have belief again and with the promise of a few wins next year I will be getting a season ticket.
Good to hear. Always been a few barmpots that I can remember from Quarry Bank/Brierley Hill
Tony Fantastico
I am renewing, I have been begging mates to get one so I have some company. I think the Americans will freeze prices but enhance the value by saying the ST gives 10% off club shop purchases, bar/ food purchases etc BSMT and early Cup games kids for a quid and £10 tickets sold to season ticket holders. I reckon 18,000 season ticket sales in the summer and another 2000 half season tickets sold.
07:53, Tue 7 May
Hopefully we'll sell an absolute bucket load.
I won't be renewing this year unfortunately.
11:32, Tue 7 May
...there's a ST incentive video being filmed tomorrow, so expect some information pretty swiftly 👍😤
10:58, Wed 8 May
Huddersfield renewal prices are out
[www.htafc.com]

Too cheap for adults imo. Not even £11 per game. Be interesting to see what their prices are like for new STH
Tony Fantastico
11:21, Wed 8 May
Damn that is excellent value, especially for a team that should be at the pointy end of the table.

I really like their ground too, not as if it's some 100 year old dump.
11:23, Wed 8 May
Getting a ST for the first time in a few years. Corresponds with me retiring and having more time to travel from North Yorkshire for matches.
11:23, Wed 8 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Huddersfield renewal prices are out
[www.htafc.com]

Too cheap for adults imo. Not even £11 per game. Be interesting to see what their prices are like for new STH

Superb pricing.

Don't think for a second ours will be that low, and I don't think it necessarily should be either, as much as I'd like to pay less for league one football.

Slightly different note, hopefully they get rid of the CAT pricing next season. Terrible idea anyway, but why on earth would I want to watch one team play us over another in effin league one??
11:24, Wed 8 May
The equivalent of a mortgage in Huddersfield
11:25, Wed 8 May
What’s CAT pricing?
11:25, Wed 8 May
Be worth getting an extra one just to put your feet up at those prices.

Fair play to Huddersfield.
11:26, Wed 8 May
Category abc etc

Just make them all 25 quid and be done with it
Kids for a quid
11:26, Wed 8 May
Thanks
11:28, Wed 8 May
Category abc etc

Just make them all 25 quid and be done with it
Kids for a quid

This
11:30, Wed 8 May
Falstaff
Getting a ST for the first time in a few years. Corresponds with me retiring and having more time to travel from North Yorkshire for matches.
Congratulations on retirement. I’m bloody jealous. I’m on a week off and even that is life changing. Still up at 1am last night. Barely tired. Enjoy every bloody day
Tony Fantastico