12:05, Mon 6 May
Be interesting to see what the matchday prices are too. Last season's were too expensive. I presume the idea was to make the ST's more attractive. I think Albion's match day prices were £25 anywhere in the ground, which I don't mind paying.

That ticket exchange they did for the last game. Will that be available every game from now on, or is that just for sell out games ?
12:05, Mon 6 May
Yep deffo renewing not even sure I can get to Saturday games but what the heck take my money Tom 👍
12:11, Mon 6 May
Expect the same but but I’d like to see cheaper for the lower tiers and Railway. And wouldn’t be surprised to see that especially for family offers. Get them young and you’ve a supporter for life.

Think we will do 15,000 easy maybe quite a few more. Despite everything there is more interest than there has been for a good few years.

Some bloke at the awards had paid for 500 season tickets for kids next season. Maybe they should push this sure a few more would chip in.

I don’t think 20,000 is unrealistic don’t know anyone who’s not renewing. Although obviously we have los a few RIP.
12:11, Mon 6 May
I’m renewing. It was never in doubt. Championship, league 1, conference, I’m there.
12:13, Mon 6 May
Mister Mutley
I don’t think 20,000 is unrealistic don’t know anyone who’s not renewing. Although obviously we have los a few RIP.

Going off of here and social media I'd agree, but they're generally not representative of the full fan base. And people saying they'll renew vs actually spending their money and renewing is something else.

Still, I'd expect us to get probably 15-16k STH next year.

EDIT: I'm also renewing, of course. Didn't sit through all that crap over the last 10 years to stop going when we might actually win some games!
12:57, Mon 6 May
Haven't had a season ticket for years, but me and my eldest are getting one next season
13:01, Mon 6 May
Will be renewing without doubt, was hoping to get to more away games too but looks like it might prove difficult unless we get some decent cup away allocations
13:09, Mon 6 May
Same price

what else am I going to do on a saturday
13:11, Mon 6 May
Had one with my sister and dad back in the prem days and subsequent relegations. Been about 13 years without one.

Happy to announce that myself and my sister will be getting one next season. Addicted to the safe standing!
13:26, Mon 6 May
Yep
X3. As normal.

14,500 ST sold
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the fine line between sanity and madness gotten finer?
14:14, Mon 6 May
I'm getting one. Live in Torquay and only do half the games but up the project.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
Wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of multi buy promotion on them.

Buy one get 20% a second or something.

Those sort of offers have worked for the home games towards the end of the season.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
14:19, Mon 6 May
Is there any restriction on what proportion of capacity you can sell as season tickets?
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
14:28, Mon 6 May
IanT
Is there any restriction on what proportion of capacity you can sell as season tickets?

I always assumed there was but a quick look on Google hasn't confirmed anything.

Regardless it's good business sense to hold some back for general admission anyway. As fans who go once or twice a season are more likley to spend more on food, drinks and tat from the club shop.
14:29, Mon 6 May
It was around 22,000 when we were at 30,000 ish in the prem so probably around 20,000 at a guess.