14:17, Tue 8 Oct
No, I'm Scoobers 👍

Did you ever wonder what happened to Shaggy after the first cartoon series ? ... well ... see this link

[www.liverpoolecho.co.uk]
14:35, Tue 8 Oct
Barnsley use a 'Moneyball', spreadsheet model for finding players. Not all of them are going to work and trying to make the ones that do arrive work in a harder division than League One was always going to be tough.
The planks who try to put hipster bollocks into practice at clubs deserve everything they get.

Obviously should've gone Dongball . Moneyball sounds like a lotto
17:10, Tue 8 Oct
Reading manager next to go apparently
17:14, Tue 8 Oct
Jack Ross gone
17:20, Tue 8 Oct
Reading manager next to go apparently

Mark Bowen is DoF isn't he.....Mark Hughes next in
17:23, Tue 8 Oct
You beat me to it, was just about to post the exact same thing
Formerly Le Mod
17:34, Tue 8 Oct
That hipster bollocks was also used to pick Jurgen Klopp as Liverpool manager. [www.nytimes.com]
18:11, Tue 8 Oct
Leo90
That hipster bollocks was also used to pick Jurgen Klopp as Liverpool manager. [www.nytimes.com]
Jurgen Klopp had won the Bundesliga twice and taken Dortmund to a Champions League final before he went to Anfield. It doesn't take a spreadsheet to work out whether he may be a good manager or not.
18:14, Tue 8 Oct
Saul Goodman
Yeah, I was gonna say, our recruitment has been horrific, Brentford's blows us out of the water.

Wish we'd had some hipsters in charge of recruitment at our place instead of greedy agents and old bent managers.
The best way a football club organises its transfer dealings is the Manager decides who he wants to buy and sell and the CEO/Chairman sorts the money out. Always has been the best way and always will be.
18:35, Tue 8 Oct
Balti
Saul Goodman
Yeah, I was gonna say, our recruitment has been horrific, Brentford's blows us out of the water.

Wish we'd had some hipsters in charge of recruitment at our place instead of greedy agents and old bent managers.
The best way a football club organises its transfer dealings is the Manager decides who he wants to buy and sell and the CEO/Chairman sorts the money out. Always has been the best way and always will be.

Not in today’s game IMO.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:48, Tue 8 Oct
Balti
Saul Goodman

Hi Harry. How’s Rosie?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:24, Tue 8 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
They’ve been awful when I’ve seen them though.
It can hardly be described as a surprise.
We as Blues fans would want him gone I suspect if we were in their situation

Spot on
10:12, Wed 9 Oct
Harry being the case in point. If Harry had brought his own players in rather than had players foisted upon him by a clueless CEO and some dodgy agents then maybe things would turned out differently.
10:21, Wed 9 Oct
Balti

Even if it's Monk & Featherstone only signing players they represent and will profit from?

And lets face it, Redknapp being allowed to sign who he wants hasn't exactly worked out well for the majority of clubs he has managed!
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
10:22, Wed 9 Oct
They’d have still been unfit. He’d have still been sacked. We’d have still failed FFP
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'