19:02, Wed 12 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
We still lied

But people will still defend the Board.
19:03, Wed 12 Feb
El Mayor
Redditch Blue
Nothing to do with the sale or not of Che Adams. The charge against us was laid in May 2019.

It’s everything to do with the non sale of Adams in January 2019 mate

If that’s the case then I’d imagine a half decent lawyer would slam dunk the EFL on this.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Not really. Loads of other ways of generating money. You've said so yourself
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
I do see the argument from us not to sell him. This was a no win situation here with the EFL. Literally a joke of an organisation. Itll come to a head when one of the other clubs manage to get a nice counter claim against them
19:04, Wed 12 Feb
If the guy who managed to cock up an insurance claim is in charge of finding this lawyer then I expect lionel hutz to represent us

Super Hans
El Mayor
Redditch Blue
Nothing to do with the sale or not of Che Adams. The charge against us was laid in May 2019.

If that’s the case then I’d imagine a half decent lawyer would slam dunk the EFL on this.
19:05, Wed 12 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Not really. Loads of other ways of generating money. You've said so yourself

Got my dates mixed up but, even so, this. The EFL cannot tell you to sell a player, only to generate income.
19:05, Wed 12 Feb
But that is what the club are arguing - that they were forced into choosing to sell their best player and effing the club up further.

I’m really really interested in the judgement for this - it comes down to what was agreed and who signed it off. If it was a bullshit agreement Blues should never have agreed to it in the first place
19:06, Wed 12 Feb
El Mayor
Redditch Blue

I thought it was for not bringing any money in despite assurances that we would, rather than selling Adams specifically? It's just that that was our only realistic means of doing so?
19:07, Wed 12 Feb
El Mayor
But that is what the club are arguing - that they were forced into choosing to sell their best player and effing the club up further.

I’m really really interested in the judgement for this - it comes down to what was agreed and who signed it off. If it was a bullshit agreement Blues should never have agreed to it in the first place

More fool us then I assume?
19:08, Wed 12 Feb
KROJim
El Mayor

More fool us then I assume?

Wait until we have the full facts until we make a judgement I reckon.
mad
19:12, Wed 12 Feb
Maybe we should change our name to Bolton Wanderers
19:13, Wed 12 Feb
Bluestaines
Rab C Nesbitt
We still lied

I’ll defend them for getting double the money for a player six months later.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
19:14, Wed 12 Feb
And not getting relegated in the process
19:17, Wed 12 Feb
Bela's About
Bluestaines
Rab C Nesbitt
We still lied

I’ll defend them for getting double the money for a player six months later.

But we should never have gotten into the situation in the first place. And then, as Mayor says, not agreed to the conditions to put it right - only to ignore that agreement. It's one mess after another.
And at they should. We were absolutely correct not to sell him in January if we didn't receive a satisfactory offer.