DES
12:05, Sat 1 Aug
LondonBlue
Moaning on Twitter again.

Wanted Mick McCarthy 🤣
Do you mean Neil Moxley,life long Blues fan but professional journalist?

Kro
12:38, Sat 1 Aug
Plenty don't do that. Especially some of the best ones.
I've never seen Mosley at a game. I'd have thought most proper Blues do get recognised at matches. As anyone seen him in BLues End?

Home and away often, including the “lean times”, but obviously not since hIs career advanced.
13:02, Sat 1 Aug
So he never gets a day off when we're playing. Never.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
13:23, Sat 1 Aug
All depends if the Vile are playing the same day.
13:23, Sat 1 Aug
Don't care too much about Moxley. Panos is the dude that winds me up more than anybody on social media. Only ever pipes up when something bad happens at the Blues (which is admittedly quite often). Just get over it, move on.
@stevanderman
13:24, Sat 1 Aug
Won't stop the pitchforks from coming out 😛
13:34, Sat 1 Aug
Rab C Nesbitt

I’ve seen him at Blues when he’s not working.
13:38, Sat 1 Aug
El Mayor
Rab C Nesbitt

I’ve seen him at Blues when he’s not working.

Must have been in the Non Fastpay booth
... how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now I am found,
Was blind, but now I see.
13:46, Sat 1 Aug
He’s a Bluenose not a Vile. I went to school with him and he was always Blues. His dad was the programme editor down the Blues for years.
13:46, Sat 1 Aug
Ridiculous title for the post. He’s Blue. He’s a journalist and he’s got an opinion. To call him Villa is pathetic.

👍
13:57, Sat 1 Aug
Ok. You got me. He’s lifelong villa with a tattoo of Andy Lochhead on his back. Hope that works.
14:00, Sat 1 Aug
Scoobers
Won't stop the pitchforks from coming out 😛
What pitchforks?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:06, Sat 1 Aug
Miamivice79
All depends if the Vile are playing the same day.

Made me laugh
DES
14:13, Sat 1 Aug
One Riley
Plenty don't do that. Especially some of the best ones.
I've never seen Mosley at a game. I'd have thought most proper Blues do get recognised at matches. As anyone seen him in BLues End?

Home and away often, including the “lean times”, but obviously not since hIs career advanced.
Yes he went when we were shit! Back in the 6000 attendance days!

Kro
20:24, Sat 1 Aug
Sleepover could not agree more,M M yesterday’s man.I think like Warnock he does not cut it at top level ,just remember that some supporters have fond memories of Lee Clark.