12:48, Tue 15 Sep
newblue
Yep. Enoughto know where they started.

I didn't know it worked that way......
So as long as you don't actually throw the first one it's an ok free for all after that.
Every woman every man
Loves Karankaman, we're Blues
Stand up... stand up.... stand up
Everybody make a noise
We're the Brummie boys
Stand up, stand up .....
12:49, Tue 15 Sep
What you’re saying then is Lineker is a crap pundit?

Agree
@Bluewurst1875
12:53, Tue 15 Sep
I think you are taking things and yourself too seriously. It was a gratuitous jibe at FB because he had made a gratuitous jibe at the jug-eared one. I doubt FB is entering therapy at this moment.
12:55, Tue 15 Sep
If that’s your bizarre take-away, keep it by all means.

It’s just a bit of a recurring theme that Lineker is criticised, oddly in this case as he’s praising our ex-boy wonder. I suppose we’ll only judge when we get his list of potential future England stars who are still in nappies.
12:55, Tue 15 Sep
...." the jug eared one "

I think I'll leave it there 🤷‍♀️
Every woman every man
Loves Karankaman, we're Blues
Stand up... stand up.... stand up
Everybody make a noise
We're the Brummie boys
Stand up, stand up .....
12:57, Tue 15 Sep
Good idea.
13:08, Tue 15 Sep
Who cares? He's a jug eared prat.
23:04, Tue 15 Sep
newblue
A year ago he hadn’t played at any level to support anyone predicting a great future. Things have changed since.

All this hyper ventilation is getting a bit embarrassing anyway.

Not so.When the list was tweeted Jude had already broken the Blues records and scored at least twice. Lineker was made aware of the omission and probably then googled him
23:14, Tue 15 Sep
Anything you say 🙄
07:37, Wed 16 Sep
Weird isn't it?

He's one of our greatest ever strikers, comes across as a decent human being and earns a few bob.

Some very bitter folk about.
07:41, Wed 16 Sep
Yeah, weird but predictable, a man gives a compliment to Jude Bellingham on the internet and it turns into a thread abusing him. I can’t think why
07:49, Wed 16 Sep
Miamivice79
Weird isn't it?

He's one of our greatest ever strikers, comes across as a decent human being and earns a few bob.

Some very bitter folk about.

I know.

I think Lineker comes across really well.

I'm sure Jude was delighted to see the tweet.
07:53, Wed 16 Sep
newblue
Jude’s career will prosper mightily without the feenage fan boy stuff we see about his every perfumed fart on SHA.

I'm enjoying the "fan boy stuff we see about his every perfumed fart on SHA" tbh.

It's not very often one of our own comes through with the possibility of becoming world class.

The fact that he also chose to pretty much give the club £25m out of his own pocket was also fantastic & I'm getting a lot of his enjoyment out of the success he's having.
08:32, Wed 16 Sep
Hopefully he doesn't care as much as Wayne doesn't.