DES
09:49, Thu 19 Nov
Barking Poslethwaite
- Aston Villa are a big club
- Rugby is a better game than football
- Brummie accents are horrible
Now!
There are three proper unpopular opinions I salute you BP.
You would be able to start a riot in an empty room, you make other opinions on here seem trivial!

Kro
09:55, Thu 19 Nov
Right,try this.
IMO .

1. I have got more time for born and bred Brummies that support villa than the glory hunters who support Man utd , Man City ,Liverpool or any other club that they have no connection to.
2. Fat blokes over 50 should not walk around town in football shirts, especially with a player's name on the back
DES
09:56, Thu 19 Nov
davenports
Right,try this.
IMO .

1. I have got more time for born and bred Brummies that support villa than the glory hunters who support Man utd , Man City ,Liverpool or any other club that they have no connection to.
2. Fat blokes over 50 should not walk around town in football shirts, especially with a player's name on the back
Very weak Davenport, don’t really see how anyone could question those points!

Kro
09:58, Thu 19 Nov
DES
I don't recognise those who sit in the Main Stand or Railway end as proper blues.
10:30, Thu 19 Nov
DES
Fat blokes over 50 should not walk around town in football shirts, especially with a player's name on the back.

Unless they are David Stockdale
10:31, Thu 19 Nov
Gorra Go Tom
I don't recognise those who sit in the Main Stand or Railway end as proper blues.

Popcorn open...
I will nail my colours to the mast, if he comes he will get 10 goals before the end of the season for us. You don't lose the ability to score goals. It's not like the sh1te and stoke haven't ruined strikers before.

Salford Blue 27th Jan 2020
Kenny Armstrong was better than Matty Upson.
I will nail my colours to the mast, if he comes he will get 10 goals before the end of the season for us. You don't lose the ability to score goals. It's not like the sh1te and stoke haven't ruined strikers before.

Salford Blue 27th Jan 2020
Always focus on what you yourself can do to change your life instead of moaning about what life has thrown at you. You have an incredible power to change your life but this energy is wasted on wishing it was different instead of taking action.
11:42, Thu 19 Nov
Gorra Go Tom

There’s nothing more boring than sitting in a box at a football game. It amazes me the amount people pay to put a glass wall in between them and other blues fans.

I really couldn’t give a feck about wolves anymore, I barely see them as a rival since they become Portuguese.

Initiating or waiting for contact with an opposition player is worse than diving, it’s sly and I find it embarrassing to watch.

I can’t stand pretty much any other team in England. However I do like to see ex players do well. Che and Jude for example.

International breaks should be cancelled unless they’re qualifiers.

Blues will get promoted with Karanka.
11:43, Thu 19 Nov
Los Azules
Gorra Go Tom
Blues will get promoted with Karanka.

You win the thread
11:44, Thu 19 Nov
Someone not long back said ‘Hitler was a nice guy’ but this is too far?? Lol
11:48, Thu 19 Nov
Mine got deleted so I think I should win tbh.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Tony Pulis is a good football manager

Britpop was shit

Mazda MX-5 cars are for hairdressers, or gays.
12:19, Thu 19 Nov
Mauro Zarate was one of the best players on his day I’ve seen down the blues in my lifetime.

The quarter final and semi finals against Vile and West Ham were far more epic than actually winning the final.

Following Blues under Monk was better than under any manager since Big Eck!
12:23, Thu 19 Nov
davenports
Right,try this.
IMO .

Number 2 isn’t unpopular surely?