21:24, Sat 21 Nov
👍😂😂
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
22:00, Sat 21 Nov
Grown men buying PS5 should have a link directly from their IT equipment to the police.
@Bluewurst1875
22:13, Sat 21 Nov
What dyou define as a "grown man"? What age and above?
22:16, Sat 21 Nov
I’d say 22 and over
What did the Knights in White satin?
22:35, Sat 21 Nov
Grown men buying PS5 should have a link directly from their IT equipment to the police.

^^ This!! If you playing a PS5 etc after you've finished full time education you need to have a word with yourself.
00:29, Sun 22 Nov
After reading through a different thread I have another one to add.

I am loving lockdown and hoping it stays for a lot longer.

I've struggled with depression since my teenage years and it affects me more when in crowds and social situations. Isolating away and only being allowed outside in very particular situations has been a god send.

2020 has been one of the only years in the last 15 or so where I haven't attempted/contemplated suicide.

PS. I know COVID is a horrible disease and I can't wait for a vaccine to be created and mass produced. It is specifically lockdown that I am talking about here.
00:30, Sun 22 Nov
👍👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
05:41, Sun 22 Nov
lowercaser

^^ This!! If you playing a PS5 etc after you've finished full time education you need to have a word with yourself.

Why?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
07:46, Sun 22 Nov
Because at that age you should be chasing girls and goinig to the pub, not sitting in the dark playing computer based football or pretending you’re in the army
What did the Knights in White satin?
10:28, Sun 22 Nov
Duplicate.
10:29, Sun 22 Nov
Tall
Because at that age you should be chasing girls and goinig to the pub, not sitting in the dark playing computer based football or pretending you’re in the army

a_N_e is going to be devestated.

For what its worth, I think people of a certain age and above having a games console is rather silly. I'd say that certain age is 35+ though. I also think that grown men who have "man caves" in their house are desperately trying to cover up a shortfall somewhere else. There's nothing more cringey than the notion of a "man cave".
10:36, Sun 22 Nov
Mr Crosby and I still have a Megadrive we got at a car boot.

I once asked her: Shall we get Aladdin?

She replied: No, you'll do.

She's a curious one 🤔
12:46, Sun 22 Nov
Sweepover
Christmas is a complete waste of time and money - it gets people in debt and consequently stressed or worse, depressed. And all to celebrate the fictional birth and story of "Jesus", who nobody can find any legit proof that he existed. PLUS even if he did, nobody goes to bloody church to celebrate his legacy anymore. So why celebrate it for one day?

Bah Humbug.

Christmas is about the Baby Jesus,eating and drinking,lying on the the sofa and also loosing of gas.

No wonder it caught on.

Related to this, I find it a bit shitty when people who don't go to church and aren't religious get married in a church because its pretty and traditional.
DES
13:38, Sun 22 Nov
God,
Isn’t it in reverence to you??

Anyway, Why not get married in a church? Surely it’s got more ambiance than a soul less registry office!
Many of these modern wedding venues have a room that’s based on a church, just to convey the traditional feel of it.

Kro
15:18, Sun 22 Nov
DES
Because if you're not a Christian it's bollocks isn't it?