14:10, Mon 22 Feb
Blues 0 Norwich 4

Loads of changes again and BS about how good they are and we must think about that first.
14:16, Mon 22 Feb
Another must win
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:21, Mon 22 Feb
It’s not really BS to say they’re good though 🤷‍♂️
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:27, Mon 22 Feb
Le Mod
The pitch is awful and Norwich are a 'principled' team who will not change the way they play regardless of the conditions, they will try and play it around the back and into midfield, the pitch will make this difficult, we can steal the ball from them in dangerous areas and create chance

Norwich didn't have any issue with pitch 5 days back and saying "Coventry weren't convincing" is just hiding from the truth, when were Blues last "convincing" at Home, or Away for that matter. People really do need to stop this "it's down to the pitch" rubbish. We've gained 9pts at home all season, Bournemouth & Blackburn have both gained 6pts and both have scored 6 against our 9...if away teams can play on it and in just 4 matches between them get more points and score more goals than Blues have in 15 attempts you really can't blame the pitch for anything other than not opening up and swallowing the whole pathetic circus
14:31, Mon 22 Feb
Why are we so much better away if it’s just a case of us being shit?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:34, Mon 22 Feb
You've misread my post

I said Norwich weren't convincing, not Coventry

And.. I have not blamed the pitch for our struggles, if anything you could argue we should doing ok on it given we are mostly a direct team.

My original point, which you appear to have either ignored or misread, is that this game may suit Blues as we are playing a team that will actively want to pass the ball along the floor but may find the surface difficult to do this on, it wont be a game where Blues have the ball, it'll be a game where we can seize upon the mistakes of the opposition, of which there should be plenty.
14:36, Mon 22 Feb
0-4
What did the Knights in White satin?
15:03, Mon 22 Feb
Would be more than happy with a point tomorrow night.

Think it will be something like 0-2 and I bet they will play some nice, attacking football on our pitch in the process.
15:07, Mon 22 Feb
I agree with that
15:48, Mon 22 Feb
There’s a great piece in the Athletic following Rotherham for the weekend with interviews with their manager before and after the game. If Aitor has read it we’ll piss it. All the information he needs is in there.
16:03, Mon 22 Feb
Based on an article I read about his time at Boro Karanka will already have an 80 page dossier prepared on Rotherham to scare the crap out of our players or at least bore them to death.
Etheridge

Colin
Dean
JCS
Pedersen

Sunjic
Harper
Gardner

Leko
Hogan
Bela

2-0 Blues
Gardner (2)
Krankie will be mightily pissed off we scored and won at the weekend. It'll be 4 centre halves lay head to foot across the goal line for 90 minutes. Hogan will be dropped for daring to score.

0-3
Why don’t you step away from the keyboard and get a life?
16:34, Mon 22 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Why are we so much better away if it’s just a case of us being shit?

OK this should have got through by now but here goes again.

Home - Away team arrives set up to defend and hit us on the counter. We're poor (very poor) at breaking teams down (Wycombe?) and the defence gets caught out by speed time and again.

Away - Teams set up to attack us, we sit deep and try to hit them on the break, we're average (10th in the league for away points)at that but AK refuses to play more than 1 up front meaning if the midfield are pushed back you have 1 player isolated

Put all that together along with pretty much average players and you end up where we are...not only are the tactics awful but the recruitment shows a total lack of ambition
18:02, Mon 22 Feb
When we’re at home the away team doesn’t set up to defend though imo. We’re not dominating teams and getting caught with counter attacks at all. Especially as the general consensus is that AK doesn’t attack teams and sets up for a 0-0.
It’s far from as simple as you state