20:04, Sun 10 Oct
We were the 4th best supported club for a short while whilst finishing 10th in the old first division lol, i think its fairly reasonable to suggest if we could have built on those dizzy heights we would have continued to be up there and growing our support even more.
20:10, Sun 10 Oct
I’d say us like a lot of clubs would have been much better supported if we could have had a consistent top 6 side for even 4 or 5 years in the top flight, or have had decent Cup success.
Being crap doesn’t help. The crowds we got in Division 3 at times, shows that the numbers are out there. A crap team and stadium mean that we’re doing pretty well when you look at our lack of honours and never finishing in the top 5 of the top league
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
13:40, Mon 11 Oct
exactly .. yes
13:41, Mon 11 Oct
bang on
09:01, Tue 12 Oct
What surprises me more is that the current chancers we have were deemed by Ernst & Young to be the best group to take the club forward.

Just who were the others then and how bad were they to not get the gig?!
11:53, Tue 12 Oct
late reply

I must include Jimmy Greaves on the best opponent player ever seen.
DES
16:39, Tue 12 Oct
Jimmy greaves, my first hero and big reason why I got into footy!
Kro
08:57, Wed 13 Oct
They weren't appointed on the strength of their ability to be football administrators, EYs mandate was to find the best deal for the interests of shareholders - TTA had a but of capital available and were, I believe the only bidders that wanted the HKSE listing as well as the club
DES
16:18, Wed 13 Oct
I certainly blame E.Y. Sold us down the river! Or up the creek!

Kro