14:34, Sat 23 Oct
Hogan buries a cross from Chong having come around the defender. The dilbert on the Main Stand side flags offside.
14:35, Sat 23 Oct
That did not look offside.
14:35, Sat 23 Oct
Bugger. Was it off? Not watching off to work soon.
14:36, Sat 23 Oct
Terrible decision ffs
14:36, Sat 23 Oct
No way was that offside

Blues TV now saying it was a foul instead.
14:37, Sat 23 Oct
Normal reaction on any goal is to look to the lino just in case. Didn’t bother this time because it looked so obviously onside. Nobody was even appealing.
14:46, Sat 23 Oct
This is so bad.

Friend and Pederson, my god.
14:48, Sat 23 Oct
It’s painfully obvious we need another in midfield.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:50, Sat 23 Oct
Same story terrible line up all attacking threat on the bench again...LB is starting to get on my titts
14:51, Sat 23 Oct
We really need Woods on, think i’d sacrifice one of the CBs and go 4 at the back.

Sanderson

Roberts

Friend

Peds

Woods
Gards
Sunjic

Chong
Deeney
Sanchez
14:53, Sat 23 Oct
I can't use the word good but it was one of our better first halves of the season.

The first 15 mins showed how effective we are when we press high. Just need to get the players fit enough so they can do it for longer periods of time.

Still don't understand why he plays Hogan but then pushes him out wide. Either put him up top or play someone else out wide who knows how to do the job.
14:55, Sat 23 Oct
This banning order the PA is talking about at the moment sounds nice.
14:57, Sat 23 Oct
David Xavis
We really need Woods on, think i’d sacrifice one of the CBs and go 4 at the back.

Sanderson

Roberts

Friend

Peds

Woods
Gards
Sunjic

Chong
Deeney
Sanchez

Woods isn't playing because he exposes the center backs too much unless he's one of a middle 3.
14:57, Sat 23 Oct
Azza
No way was that offside

Blues TV now saying it was a foul instead.

They were saying that but the linesman flag action was for offside not a free kick.
14:58, Sat 23 Oct
Rosalita
David Xavis

Sanderson

Roberts

Friend

Peds

Woods
Gards
Sunjic

Chong
Deeney
Sanchez

Woods isn't playing because he exposes the center backs too much unless he's one of a middle 3.

The centre backs are being massively exposed as it is, it’s only for some cracking last ditch defending we aren’t getting battered.

Woods would also help a lot with maintaining and progressing the ball, something that’s been absolutely woeful since he was dropped.