14:59, Sat 23 Oct
Desperately in need of players that can keep the ball and actually pass to a team mate.

This formation just doesn't suit us at all, playing long balls or relying on counter attacks is starting to really annoy me.

We look much better when Woods is on the pitch; I'd like to see Sanchez on too. Why not try to control a football match instead of waiting for the opposition to make a mistake?

In saying that, it was an improved performance over what we have seen over the last few weeks and we still scored what looked like a totally legal goal, and Gardner somehow missed a completely open goal.

Will we ever score again?
14:59, Sat 23 Oct
But so far this season he's the only one capable of holding the ball and picking a decent pass. I think that he's a vital player for us.
15:01, Sat 23 Oct
Super Hans
Rosalita
David Xavis
We really need Woods on, think i’d sacrifice one of the CBs and go 4 at the back.

Sanderson

Roberts

Friend

Peds

Woods
Gards
Sunjic

Chong
Deeney
Sanchez

Woods isn't playing because he exposes the center backs too much unless he's one of a middle 3.

The centre backs are being massively exposed as it is, it’s only for some cracking last ditch defending we aren’t getting battered.

3421 will also expose your center backs, so your middle 2 need to be strong. Our 'player' if you like today is Chong playing 15 yards further forward than Woods could.
15:02, Sat 23 Oct
drpeter
But so far this season he's the only one capable of holding the ball and picking a decent pass. I think that he's a vital player for us.

I don't disagree, but we can't press with him in the team.
15:04, Sat 23 Oct
DEENEY !!!!!!!!!!!
15:05, Sat 23 Oct
GET IN!!!
we did a goal!!!
tool
DEENEY !!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!

That's why Chong is playing in front of a stable middle 2. Woods doesn't do that.
15:06, Sat 23 Oct
Rosalita
Super Hans
Rosalita
David Xavis
We really need Woods on, think i’d sacrifice one of the CBs and go 4 at the back.

Sanderson

Roberts

Friend

Peds

Woods
Gards
Sunjic

Chong
Deeney
Sanchez

Woods isn't playing because he exposes the center backs too much unless he's one of a middle 3.

The centre backs are being massively exposed as it is, it’s only for some cracking last ditch defending we aren’t getting battered.

3421 will also expose your center backs, so your middle 2 need to be strong. Our 'player' if you like today is Chong playing 15 yards further forward than Woods could.

:-)
Get in!

(Jude just scored too)
Irving Selikoff - "Statistics are people with the tears wiped away"
Amazing!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
Try flagging THAT one.
15:07, Sat 23 Oct
blueorfe

Will we ever score again?

Oh yes we will, come on Blues!
15:07, Sat 23 Oct
bluearmyfaction
Try flagging THAT one.

One thing about Deeney... you had every confidence he was going to strike that properly. Quality.
15:08, Sat 23 Oct
Troy me babbie! Get the feck in!