16:47, Tue 18 Jan
Milhouse Blues
Hughesy
jefflynneshair
I think a key difference with Blues is that we can see what's coming and are trying to raise attention to it before it actually happens in order to prevent it. The Wigan thing happened remarkably quickly and I'm not sure Derby fans were prophesising this when they were riding the crest of the wave on the cusp of promotion for several years. The national media will only verbalise their faux concern if something really cataclysmic occurs and by then it will be too late. We will of course gain nothing by simply being able to say, 'we told you so.'

this is it. highlighting there is trouble ahead. the way the club is run looks to the outsider ok. we know it isn't. it is hard to sift through the complex set up the shadow directors and so forth. but at least this is a first step. King and Pech were named publicly for the first time on national radio and even Jordan talked about how dodgy BVI companies are and said we need to be watched

I do think Simon Jordan had a point though, for a business that is operating at a loss, someone somewhere is bankrolling the club. Wages are being paid and games are being played.

This is 90% of clubs in the football league and a hefty amount in the prem, too.
16:47, Tue 18 Jan
Jordan is on TS to fulfil a role. He's the Yin to Whites Yang. He's there to defend the dastardly owners against the justice seeking Whites' battle for the poor little fan, enraging listeners and boosting the figures. It's bilge of the first water.
16:49, Tue 18 Jan
We've lost a hell of a lot of money nearly every year, so a lot of money has had to be put in.

Yeah, the money being wasted and mismanaged is another matter and they are guilty as charged there
16:50, Tue 18 Jan
We've lost a hell of a lot of money nearly every year, so a lot of money has had to be put in

Which some might allege, suits the owners agenda.
16:54, Tue 18 Jan
Well it's all either gone to other football clubs or into our players bank accounts, so I'm not convinced it's a cunning plan. They thought they could throw money at it and go up, but appointed all the wrong people to achieve it, and blew it.
17:35, Tue 18 Jan
How much is the HKSE listing worth to them each year, $100,200,300 million each year?

Us (which is the only thing keeping them on the index) losing £30-40 million per year is a worthwhile hit to take if the above figures are correct
17:38, Tue 18 Jan
Bluesince62
Birmingham Villa? Aston City?
We take the name of the city in which we play, i.e. Birmingham. If we need a descriptor then Birmingham is a city.
18:09, Tue 18 Jan
So Dants has been blocked by @Birmingnese

[twitter.com]
Do you ever ask yourself
Is there a Heaven in the sky
Why can't we get it right
Cause we all live under the same sun
We all walk under the same moon
Then why, why can't we live as one
18:24, Tue 18 Jan
BluenoseMo

[twitter.com]

He’s short himself in the foot there. This will give us even more local and National exposure that a broadcast journalist/commentator/pundit has been blocked for daring to ask questions.

Keep up the pressure

#BSHLOUT
#prayfordants
18:26, Tue 18 Jan
thethinblueline
BluenoseMo

[twitter.com]

He’s short himself in the foot there. This will give us even more local and National exposure that a broadcast journalist/commentator/pundit has been blocked for daring to ask questions.

Keep up the pressure

#BSHLOUT
#prayfordants

Hold the back pages!

Edward Zheng

00:03, Wed 19 Jan
So after a blocking spree on Twitter of late, including Ian Danter for raising the whole blues ownership problems with talk sport. Has just replied to this tweet [twitter.com] saying “I am not always that decent, sometimes naughty 🙃” and then deleted it

It’s all getting a bit weird
00:04, Wed 19 Jan
Edwards on the beers again, proper blues
KES
00:07, Wed 19 Jan
He’s falling apart here.
05:49, Wed 19 Jan
Our profit and loss figures are shocking though. At times we've been spending £2 on wages for every £1 we've bought into the club. That £40m we bought in off 2 players has been one year's loss.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”

Re: Edward Zheng

08:46, Wed 19 Jan
KES
He is much easier to get at than Dong, a very weak link. In fact I think he may be the key to their undoing, keep prodding him I guarantee he may say something that could be used perhaps towards the stock exchange. Target him!