22:56, Fri 27 Oct
Dear Wayun,

You can have the first 5 games on me. Feck it. 0 points is ok if you can get the lads better equipped for "no fear" football.

Then you get an international break and 10 games until the fa cup "break". 10 points from that should be achievable.

After that (and the Jan window) we need to start seriously improving or you can feck off.

I didn't want you, and I think you're shit but prove me wrong and I'll gladly eat humble pie.

Best wishes

Kevin
Ever thought of writing to Deidre.
I often do.

See, I've got this inexplicable infatuation with an overweight Scouse bloke.

She said I should give him a job he's not qualified for.

Remains to be seen whether it was good advice or otherwise
Your timescale is reasonable but we need to support Rooney and the team at matches in the meantime. The toxicity could become a self fulfilling prophecy and I'm not talking about Rooney. Any doubts the owners have about their investment is a problem. I don't believe Cook is un-sackable so this is on him.
the Kevin Langley fan club
0 points is ok if you can get the lads better equipped for "no fear" football.

0 points is never OK, unless perhsps you've just been promoted, in which case it might be excusable. The club is supposed to be adopting a winner's mentality, in which case 0 points is never OK.
Dear Wayun,

You can have the first 5 games on me. Feck it. 0 points is ok if you can get the lads better equipped for "no fear" football.

Then you get an international break and 10 games until the fa cup "break". 10 points from that should be achievable.

After that (and the Jan window) we need to start seriously improving or you can feck off.

I didn't want you, and I think you're shit but prove me wrong and I'll gladly eat humble pie.

Best wishes

Kevin

Dear Kevin

Thanks for the ‘unqualified’ support. I don’t want you and I think you’re shit too.

Try expanding your vocabulary.

Best wishes

Wayne
00:17, Sat 28 Oct
Arguably, Its reasonable if you are under pressure to change a whole system and philosophy of play part way through a season with tough games coming up. Short term pain for long term gain in theory.

Personally I feel Rooney could have been more astute with the gauntlet set by Cook in the first two games, but we may never know exactly what was said between them. I just get the feeling that Rooney will have a way of connecting with players that a cheery Zola never could. I'm not writing him off.
00:19, Sat 28 Oct
What a complete bell the OP is.

He will go back to basics tomorrow me thinks. Just to bide some time to work on the new style over the international break, Whether it’s win, lose or draw who knows

I’d bring JJ in I know that and I think he will. Sunjic probably too
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
00:31, Sat 28 Oct
newblue
Dear Wayun,

Best wishes

Kevin

Dear Kevin

Thanks for the ‘unqualified’ support. I don’t want you and I think you’re shit too.

Best wishes

Wayne
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
00:51, Sat 28 Oct
Yeah tomorrow will be intriguing, less so the result strangely and more the way he sets up the team. I'm sure JJ will be in. Not sure about Sunjic. Eustace found the perfect role for him but he is not very versatile. Might be too close to the snot and guts Rooney is trying to get away from although I accept he is an upgrade from some of the DMC's we have had the last decade.
04:37, Sat 28 Oct
Dear Wayun,

Best wishes

Kevin

Dear Kevin

Best wishes

Wayne

Ooh this is good. Hope Kevin writes back.
05:19, Sat 28 Oct
👏👏
07:55, Sat 28 Oct
newblue
Dear Wayun,

Best wishes

Kevin

Dear Kevin

Best wishes

Wayne

No way Wayne wrote that. He must have put it through chat GPT
07:57, Sat 28 Oct
Tbh,even before JE got the sack,i looked at the following 5 games and thought Hull would be the only game we'd get something. It's time to start supporting the team,manager and owners.Our future has never been brighter.
Dear Kevin,

Nobody gives a shit what you think so just go back to boring your wife to tears instead of us.

All the best

SHA
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H