10:43, Sat 28 Oct
Tam
I really, really hope that at KO today all I hear is Rooney’s name - some of the treatment from our fans the last few days is nothing short of embarrassing.

I came out of the game early Weds, i was absolutely furious, but then the stuff I saw online has made me want to back him to the absolute hilt.

Up the feckin Wazza, prove the wrongens wrong.
Seems a shame to me a lot of people have already decided the new manager is ‘shit’ and cut him minimum slack. I mean, you’re quite generous you’re giving 3 more free games (some gave him the last two) and then 10 games before you are singing for him to feck off: on the basis of few posts (just a few so far) it seems like some think the owners, rather than being people who know what they are doing are in reality clueless.
10:46, Sat 28 Oct
Yeah, the fans will be the 12th man. Time to get on side.
Grow up
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
the Kevin Langley fan club
newblue
Do you think saying ‘I think you’re Shit’ - referring to ‘Wayun’ is ‘taking the piss’’? Asking for a friend.

I suppose different people find different things funny (see earlier correspondence). You are entitled to your opinion but it’s hard to get much out of that when it’s someone is ‘sh*t’. And actually people like me and others have our opinions too, which I shan’t bother repeating as it’s obvious what they are, and are ‘entitled’ to express them. As you say, it’s a free country.

Yes I very much was "taking the piss". I don't rate Rooney at all hence, yes, I called him "shit" because that's exactly what I think.

I also said I hope he proves me wrong. Because I do.

That was all pretty self-explanatory.

I think you need to look up what ‘taking the piss’ is, as your ‘explanation’ isn’t it, nor was your original contribution. That’s my view. I mean, it basically said I think you’re shit Rooney (you thicky) but I’m a generous soul and will give you till Christmas but if I don’t see any improvement you can feck off then. It’s an opinion I don’t share but expressed is some other way can be argued. Not that you did really.

I responded by taking the piss which you didn’t find funny, as you are entitled to do. I and many others have expressed different views which we are ‘entitled’ to have too, and which I believe are a bit more rational than yours which is why I disagree with yours. I don’t think you can express views that people are passionate and should be able to say what they want, but take the hump somewhat when you get the same back. I mean, that might even be thought to be hypocritical.
11:04, Sat 28 Oct
David Xavis
I really, really hope that at KO today all I hear is Rooney’s name - some of the treatment from our fans the last few days is nothing short of embarrassing.

I came out of the game early Weds, i was absolutely furious, but then the stuff I saw online has made me want to back him to the absolute hilt.

Up the feckin Wazza, prove the wrongens wrong.

👏👏👏
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Not remotely comparable to publicly calling someone a fanny in front of their wife and kids.

I also clarified that it was the situation I was calling a disgrace.

My conscience is clear 😇
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Wayne Effing Rooney
Nikola Zigic
I've never known Blues fans actively take the piss out of their own manager after such a short period of time. Our fan base has become absolutely pathetic. Maybe they should all eff off to villa park.

Classic "I can't deal with other people have different views to my own"

To explain, people are pissed off cos they feel JE shouldn't have been sacked and WR - based on his track record and actions so far - isn't going to improve things.

People are allowed to vent, especially when you consider that after 13 years of idiots in charge we're now supposed to have people running the club who know what they're doing - that just makes the decision all the more frustrating.

If you're in the "he's our gaffer and we gotta back him" camp, fair play - there's nowt wrong with that.

But we don't all have to join you.

Another post you didn't read.

You don't have to back him but not backing him doesn't mean it's ok to take the piss out of him.

Oh I see. You don't object to people holding different views to you but you DO object to how they do it.

Mate, it's a free country. If people wanna take the piss, people can take the piss. It's really not your place to tell them otherwise IMO.

Of course, you yourself must've never taken the piss out of anyone......

Well yeah, I take the piss out of people who deserve it, or you know the manager of other clubs, other clubs players.

I don't really understand the need to take the piss out of one of this country's best ever players who's two games into managing OUR club.

You're being deliberately obtuse at best or just downright stupid at worst, I don't know you so can't judge. We clearly don't agree, if you want to take the piss and undermine then be my guest but you embarrass me and fellow supporters by doing so.

Have a good day 👍
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H