15:13, Sat 11 Nov
Wayne’s words.

At least we’ve gained 5000 extra instagram followers though eh, Garry?
15:14, Sat 11 Nov
Wayne’s words.

Youre fkin joking?
15:15, Sat 11 Nov
Ffs what game was he watching?
15:18, Sat 11 Nov
And "it was a good away performance"
15:20, Sat 11 Nov
“The defending was excellent throughout the game” Probably the most deranged comment l’ve ever heard from a Blues manager, Clark and Cotterrill included.
15:20, Sat 11 Nov
Mumbling and stuttering on about the ref, decisions, balls being in or out, excuses etc

Oh dear!

As for a high profile appointment did Derby's profile and wealth go up with him?

I still blame Cook for the appmt, cant blame Rooney for taking a job
15:21, Sat 11 Nov
Wayne’s words.

Sorry - but i refuse to believe this is what he actually said. it defies all logic. You must have misheard him or perhaps he was misinterpreted. You got a link ?
15:27, Sat 11 Nov
Yeah, link to vid/transcript would be handy. Surely he can't have meant that
15:28, Sat 11 Nov
Just said it on sky sports
15:29, Sat 11 Nov
I’m pretty sure he said the defending was excellent throughout and that it was an excellent away performance. He cited concentration as being the reason we came away with nothing.
15:30, Sat 11 Nov
...was on the Sky coverage where they talk to the managers after the game, incredulous statement really but at least he didn't say they were shite and throw them under the bus 😤
15:31, Sat 11 Nov
He pretty much said that apart from 2 lapses in concentration the defending was excellent.
15:32, Sat 11 Nov
I’m scratching my head.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
15:33, Sat 11 Nov
Maybe he’s gone for the Eustace approach and praised everything they do in front of the media?
Bordesley not Small Heath
Mumbling and stuttering on about the ref, decisions, balls being in or out, excuses etc

Oh dear!

As for a high profile appointment did Derby's profile and wealth go up with him?

I still blame Cook for the appmt, cant blame Rooney for taking a job

Cook must be sweating it. Wagner has to be wondering why he gave so much power to him and allowed him to appoint his mate. 1 point in 15 tells you everything. all the glitters aint gold