15:34, Sat 11 Nov
After slating the subs last week. He's all over the place.
15:36, Sat 11 Nov
15:36, Sat 11 Nov
TrickyBlue
Maybe he’s gone for the Eustace approach and praised everything they do in front of the media?

Possibly although in Eustace’s defence we had something to praise every now and then. We’ve had one half of good football under this guy.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
15:38, Sat 11 Nov
Just said it on sky sports

No still don't believe it. No-one who was at that game or watched it could describe it as a good performance in any way.

You sure he wasn't talking about Sunderland ... or it was definitely Rooney and not Mowbray speaking ?
15:38, Sat 11 Nov
BriHughesy
Bordesley not Small Heath
Mumbling and stuttering on about the ref, decisions, balls being in or out, excuses etc

Oh dear!

As for a high profile appointment did Derby's profile and wealth go up with him?

I still blame Cook for the appmt, cant blame Rooney for taking a job

Cook must be sweating it. Wagner has to be wondering why he gave so much power to him and allowed him to appoint his mate. 1 point in 15 tells you everything. all the glitters aint gold

I think they’re probably a bit more robust than a lot of our fans.
15:39, Sat 11 Nov
...see the Sky Sports post 15:35, 50 seconds in 🤔
15:40, Sat 11 Nov
[x.com]

No. That has to be one of those deep fake AI things.

Doesn't it ?
15:41, Sat 11 Nov
Rags

No still don't believe it. No-one who was at that game or watched it could describe it as a good performance in any way.

You sure he wasn't talking about Sunderland ... or it was definitely Rooney and not Mowbray speaking ?

Seriously mate it was as unhinged as one of your politics posts.
15:41, Sat 11 Nov
BcFc
[x.com]

😳😳😳
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
15:44, Sat 11 Nov
Rags

Seriously mate it was as unhinged as one of your politics posts.

Okay - just seen it

"good performance"
"good away performance"
"excellent defensively"

Well.
15:46, Sat 11 Nov
Rooney just doesn’t have it. Can tell already.

Losing is one thing. But there is no game plan. No tactics. No In game management. Poor subs. No midfield shape.
15:49, Sat 11 Nov
"Excellent".

Never ever buy second hand vinyl from Wayne Rooney...
15:49, Sat 11 Nov
He absolutely said all that!
An incredible take and I’m worried.
15:50, Sat 11 Nov
I expect he’s paid too much attention to crybabies bleating about him being nasty to the players.
15:50, Sat 11 Nov
Rooney just doesn’t have it. Can tell already.

Losing is one thing. But there is no game plan. No tactics. No In game management. Poor subs. No midfield shape.

"Rooney just doesn’t have it. Can tell already."

I'm sorry, but you are wrong. I thought the same as you when we first appointed him, but i listened to all his fans and groupies on here, and i took note of the number of followers he has on social media, and i listened to those echoing the words of Garry Cook about "world class appointments", "no fear football", "winning mentality" - and i listened to their arguments about how brilliant his management credentials here and finally i was convinced of how good he is.

I suggest you do the same and start believing... you can't always trust your own eyes, or logic.