17:46, Tue 14 Nov
He pissed me off in the Ipswich game, 2-0 up when he came on in the 70th odd minute and his pressing was worse than a shattered Burke and offered a Longelo who’d been slated absolutely no protection.

Was crap going forward too.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:54, Tue 14 Nov
Just looked at his stats. I don’t really understand what I’m looking at when I look at stats, but was surprised to see they are better than I thought. Still gets on my nerves though, gets in decent positions then loses the ball easily, or if not easily, loses it through trying to be just a bit too clever.

We’ve already got Bacuna for the clever prick role.

Just a matter of learning to do what he’s told, I suppose, although Wayne has said he likes em to try stuff.

Fine line between courageous and stupid.
18:01, Tue 14 Nov
I just think JE got the most out of this group of players by knowing what their good at and knowing what their bad at. Longelo, Sanderson, Long, Bielik and Dembele were great under Eustace and virtually overnight they are now second rate. The difference is alarmingly stark.
18:06, Tue 14 Nov
I just think JE got the most out of this group of players by knowing what their good at and knowing what their bad at. Longelo, Sanderson, Long, Bielik and Dembele were great under Eustace and virtually overnight they are now second rate. The difference is alarmingly stark.

Same thing happened last season. Good start, then international break and it all went down the shitter. Then it improved a bit. I'm not convinced that Johnny E, would have maintained that incredible run of two games undefeated. He might have, effed if I know, and nor does anyone else.