13:35, Wed 22 Nov
David Grusch (he of the whistleblower fame) is on this week's Joe Rogan podcast if you're interested 👍 so much to digest from what he said 😲
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:38, Wed 22 Nov
Any interesting points?
12:57, Thu 23 Nov
Number of retrieved crafts in USAs possession is in the double digits
Events have been documented occuring since before 1930’s
Italy and Germany may have become allies during WWII due to events surrounding an Italian UAP retrieval
Lockheed Martin is in possession of retrieved UAPS
Former Nevada senator Harry Reid was aware of a UAP crash retrieval program
Foreign intelligence agencies have breached our UAP reverse engineering programs
Grusch alludes to the USA’s adversaries having their own UAP crash retrieval programs
Grusch says USA is aware other countries are in possession of multiple craft
Biden is aware of UAP crash retrieval programs
6 year UAP disclosure plan from 2024-2030 is being considered right now (Schumer amendment)
Grusch hints that Mike rogers and Mike turner are bought out by aerospace contractors and blocking UAP disclosure plan (Schumer amendment)
Grusch is a proponent of disclosure and believes it will benefit reverse engineering efforts
Grusch says he is 100% certain we are not alone in the universe
Grusch says this phenomena has been occuring for thousands of years
Grusch says the leading government and military officials refer to the beings as “extraterrestrial” in origin
Grusch points to the idea that the beings from retrieved crafts may not have been sentient
People in government tried to destroy Grusch’s image when he attempted to whistleblow on the secret government reverse engineering programs
Government entities destroyed one of Grusch’s colleagues careers as a show of force after targeting Grusch
On two occasions Individuals of unknown origin explained to Grusch and his wife they could “touch” them at any time (clearly alluding to violence)
Grusch stated other publicly well known officials got similar threats at the same time he did
Atomic energy act of 1954 is the origin to all NHI information being classified
Says UAP craft emit nuclear energy
Grusch claims senior officials in government “tested the waters” with the populace in the past to gauge public perception of the phenomena but never had a plan for disclosure
The government is in possession of multiple different types of biologics as well as multiple different types of crafts
Grusch describes the topic of interaction between humans and NHI as an area he can not discuss in great detail but hints at the idea that it could have taken place
Grusch states that recorded documentation of NHI goes “pretty far back” in history
Grusch “wouldn’t be surprised” if humans were genetically engineered

A lot of it is just his opinion but some of the stuff where he explains how he was stonewalled when trying to find out about the secret programs and the consequences of it are interesting. if he's lying (or being fed lies) and none of this is true then there is no reason to threaten him or his family if he continues. Also the part about how the 2 senators who are blocking the Schumer amendment are both compromised in terms of where their donations come from.

all in all it's a great listen, it's quite long at nearly 3 hours and the last hour or so are a bit boring as their go off into other areas but the first hour or so is brilliant
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:06, Thu 23 Nov
Lots of interesting stuff in there. I do wonder why we arent seeing too much by the way of clear advancements in tech mind especially flight as surely it would be something more obvious to see out there being implemented if the reverse engineering was really going on?
13:21, Thu 23 Nov
he does say that whilst reverse engineering is going on, it's very compartmentalised and so one person cant talk to another about anything and so they arent getting anywhere. the rumours are that other nations (i assume they mean china) are throwing people at it and actually getting somewhere which is why this whole disclosure thing is becoming more prevalent in the US as they dont want to be left behind. whoever wins the race becomes the global superpower.
13:32, Thu 23 Nov
I would think Xi will lose power before his government initiatives involved with this kind of thing will become "known". He is on a rocky road already.
14:54, Thu 23 Nov
A_n_E
he does say that whilst reverse engineering is going on, it's very compartmentalised and so one person cant talk to another about anything and so they arent getting anywhere. the rumours are that other nations (i assume they mean china) are throwing people at it and actually getting somewhere which is why this whole disclosure thing is becoming more prevalent in the US as they dont want to be left behind. whoever wins the race becomes the global superpower.

Which backs up exactly what Bob Lazar has been saying for the past few decades about the reverse engineering of recovered craft. Perhaps he was telling the truth?
16:06, Thu 23 Nov
Nah, i'll never believe Lazar is telling the truth. The fact he cant name a single other student or teacher at his supposed time at MIT makes me doubt every other thing he says. I've no doubt he worked in some capacity at Area 51 but i simply dont believe he saw what he said he saw.

Grusch is a whole different animal though. No-one can doubt his credentials and even the IG deemed his complaint credible when he said about being denied access and threatened.

It just down to whether he was deliberately misled into thinking other black ops programs were UAP retrieval programs (which is possible). But the fact that "items" were given to private contractors (Lockheed Martin) for their use outside of Govt knowledge is something that does give his claims a huge amount of credence IMHO
16:26, Thu 23 Nov
I welcome the reverse engineering so can’t wait to have my ninja replicator installed at home to provide me with balti on demand
16:36, Thu 23 Nov
KROJim
I welcome the reverse engineering so can’t wait to have my ninja replicator installed at home to provide me with balti on demand

ninja replicator sounded so much more exciting than a curry maker, i was thinking you were getting your own army of ninjas to take over the world.
16:53, Thu 23 Nov
If I could... I would...

But I cant. So living in the hope that I am able to produce food out of thin air on demand is absolutely a plus. Bet it will hammer the energy mind.

In all seriousness there is absolutely something else out there, but to be described as "not sentient" is strange. How are they not deemed sentient? Concerning observation.
17:05, Thu 23 Nov
KROJim
In all seriousness there is absolutely something else out there, but to be described as "not sentient" is strange. How are they not deemed sentient? Concerning observation.

where was this said?
18:30, Thu 23 Nov
This part

Grusch points to the idea that the beings from retrieved crafts may not have been sentient
18:41, Thu 23 Nov
Sorry, but it's just the same as before - a lot of talk, a lot of supposition and guesswork, a lot of theories...no proof of anything.

Show me the space ship.
Up the feckin Blues
18:43, Thu 23 Nov
KROJim
This part

Ah I see. This didn't apply to all craft just some. He said they potentially could have been a Von Neumann probe