15:57, Sat 25 Nov
Falstaff
Never seen Planet of the Apes? Leaving advanced technology for a world that has historically never been able to live in peace wouldn’t seem to be a very wise decision.

The best and most likely explanation is that it’s never happened. There is absolutely zero evidence that it has, just stories. The evidence for ghosts, gods and fairies is much stronger, and I don’t believe in them either.

Maybe there are different factions? How do you know all the UAPs come from the same place or contain the same things?

There's plenty of evidence of UAPs. Whether they are aliens is another matter. If there is evidence of that you're not likely to have seen it.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
17:26, Sat 25 Nov
A_n_E
Nazi Germany didn't have one. They tried to make one.

The USA have got at least 10 (parts or full things), I think it's safe to say China and Russia maybe have the same number.

How do you know these things aren't left here for us to find? Maybe they want us to find them and see if we are clever enough to use them.

It's like giving a chimpanzee the keys to a Ferrari. It's going to take him a long time to work out how to drive

Because that makes absolutely zero logic. That is pure conspiracy/Kraken type rubbish (imo) and it smacks of desperation by people who want this so badly to be true (and I'm not aiming that at you, btw).
If these higher beings wanted to make contact, they would. They wouldn't fanny about dropping the odd kit car built UFO for us to piss about over. That really just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Up the feckin Blues
08:32, Sun 26 Nov
A_n_E
Nazi Germany didn't have one. They tried to make one.

The USA have got at least 10 (parts or full things), I think it's safe to say China and Russia maybe have the same number.

How do you know these things aren't left here for us to find? Maybe they want us to find them and see if we are clever enough to use them.

It's like giving a chimpanzee the keys to a Ferrari. It's going to take him a long time to work out how to drive

well According to the officials, the odds of an airplane crashing are 1 in 11 million. so we have to assume systems would be safer on a high tec flying object , the figures don't seem to stack up to me
09:37, Sun 26 Nov
Bluesince62
Because that makes absolutely zero logic. That is pure conspiracy/Kraken type rubbish (imo) and it smacks of desperation by people who want this so badly to be true (and I'm not aiming that at you, btw).
If these higher beings wanted to make contact, they would. They wouldn't fanny about dropping the odd kit car built UFO for us to piss about over. That really just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

There is a while school of thought that we are simply an alien ant farm and that they've watched us since the start and shaped human history in terms of religion.

Personally I like the idea that they're actually humans from the future who have learned time travel, so in fact they're not aliens nor NHI and they're just normal humans
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
10:14, Sun 26 Nov
how about a notion that those who have brought us futuristic technology are maybe beings from a future time

who’d have thought back in the 70s and 80s that we’d have this palm gadget that we do everything with now…. clearly brought to us from a future time and place 😂😂