19:56, Wed 22 Nov
Finally found his feet after Wes Harding baptised him in The Roost.

[www.bbc.co.uk]
19:58, Wed 22 Nov
Fair play to Jesus, looking out for Notts County đź‘Ť
20:13, Wed 22 Nov
Thought he was at Arsenal.
20:16, Wed 22 Nov
bluearmyfaction
Thought he was at Arsenal.

In flesh, not spirit. We know where the holy trinity resided.
Tam
20:18, Wed 22 Nov
Good luck to him. Hopefully he's found something that he's content with.
Make Blues Great Again
20:21, Wed 22 Nov

[www.bbc.co.uk]

I'm a complete non-believer and incredibly critical of religious organisations ... but when it comes to personal belief and faith then no-one should be criticised if those beliefs aren't causing anyone any harm.

I know so many people who have turned their lives around by 'finding' religion. I would always suggest different methods obviously, but each to their own, and different things suit different people.
20:22, Wed 22 Nov
Tam
Definitely. I thought he was a talent.
Tam
20:23, Wed 22 Nov
Rags

[www.bbc.co.uk]

I'm a complete non-believer and incredibly critical of religious organisations ... but when it comes to personal belief and faith then no-one should be criticised if those beliefs aren't causing anyone any harm.

I know so many people who have turned their lives around by 'finding' religion. I would always suggest different methods obviously, but each to their own, and different things suit different people.

I very much agree with this. I'm sometimes envious of people that have found contentment through personal belief.
Make Blues Great Again
Tam
20:24, Wed 22 Nov
Tarquin
Definitely. I thought he was a talent.

Yes, so did I. It seemed, from reading about him even before he joined Blues, that there was something holding him back. I don't know if it was Blues that didn't make the most of him, him that didn't make the most of him, or a bit of both.
Make Blues Great Again
20:25, Wed 22 Nov
Personally always find it a bit weird when sportspeople thank god for being on their side/helping their victory. Though it’s a lot less common here.
20:27, Wed 22 Nov
Tam
His goal at the weekend was fantastic. Really skilful player. The issue was in his head.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:29, Wed 22 Nov
Personally always find it a bit weird when sportspeople thank god for being on their side/helping their victory. Though it’s a lot less common here.

When you see the feed from the locker room in American sports before a game and they are all thanking God for being on their side and praying for victory ....

.... and you know that their opponents just a few yards away are doing exactly the same in their locker room.

How does God choose ? ... and if there was a God, and both teams had prayed for victory, wouldn't every match be a draw ?
Tam
21:05, Wed 22 Nov
Rags

When you see the feed from the locker room in American sports before a game and they are all thanking God for being on their side and praying for victory ....

.... and you know that their opponents just a few yards away are doing exactly the same in their locker room.

How does God choose ? ... and if there was a God, and both teams had prayed for victory, wouldn't every match be a draw ?

No-one would be happy then! Yes, I do find that strange - thanking Him for a victory is one thing, but what happens if you lose? You can't very well give Him a bollocking, can you?
Make Blues Great Again
21:24, Wed 22 Nov
Rags

It’s praying to the right gods.

I pray to the old gods, the real gods, Odin, Thor and Freya. Only through them will I reach Valhalla!
21:27, Wed 22 Nov
Rags

So I might be wrong here, but I don’t think people pray for victory because that isn’t the right idea.

Now I’m not religious at all, but it was my thought that people instead pray that they have the strength etc so that they can perform the best they can etc.

Makes more sense that way.