Open House? Ah, closed shop more like. For the select few, the usual suspects after a custard cream and a cup of tea, schmoozed by a PR charm offensive. Happy clappers and these new podcaster/vlogger type thingy 'influencers', innit? Right? Right . . ? Sure there is nothing wrong with a health

[keeprighton1875.wordpress.com]
I'm finding it very hard to get my head around all this , i just can't shake that feeling that its all going to go wrong , so many new dawns , its one of those moments when you just have to take a deep breath and dive in headlong and what will be will be , don't get me wrong i have trust in Knighthead and think they will pull it off .

I realise i have been conditioned to expect disappointment but ............... lol
Cheers Tatts. Again whatever your position on the change of manager one thing you can’t get away from is the overall almost miraculous change of ambition and pride in all aspects of the club and the will not just to improve what we have but to get the best possible. And this in 4 and half months.
I can’t help but be optimistic and on board but also extremely grateful and glad they chose us
Tony Fantastico
Magnificent and mighty read CT.

Just a thought on the next quarterly meet up could it include representatives of the local population to East and South Brum do you think?.

Inclusivity is the word,its long overdue in my humble opinion,the South Asian Blues are just waiting to be asked and they'd storm up Green lane to join the alliance.

Perhaps if you asked the right people for us at Blues they would listen.

Just a thought.

Thanks Colin.
19:08, Tue 28 Nov
Sweepover
Magnificent and mighty read CT.

Just a thought on the next quarterly meet up could it include representatives of the local population to East and South Brum do you think?.

Inclusivity is the word,its long overdue in my humble opinion,the South Asian Blues are just waiting to be asked and they'd storm up Green lane to join the alliance.

Perhaps if you asked the right people for us at Blues they would listen.

Just a thought.

Thanks Colin.

Thank you. Really appreciated.

I'd be pretty sure they will have this kind of matter in hand. But I will pass it on.

There was a sense that they're only just getting started last night. And the work they want to do in the community is commendable. Put Blues onto a world stage is the grand plan but not forgetting the communities in and around the city and area. The presentation on the plans for the community trust and its rebranding was infectious.
19:19, Tue 28 Nov
I do hope our fans, either armchair or terrace will get on the bus even if they don't quite know where the end destination will be. Positivity breeds positivity and some of the absolute bile written daily on Facebook and twitter is astonishing. Especially when you consider there wasn't this level of hatred when we had faceless owners or a roundabout of mediocre managers.

Personally I think we are on the cusp of something really exciting even if Rooney ends up just being a building block to that journey rather than the main event. KRO
Excellent words from Cook and co, excellent read Tatts.
One thing stood out for me, this little quote from Cook...

‘If we fire arrows at ourselves it makes it harder,’ Cook said, for the ‘owners to maintain their enthusiasm and to attract investment’.

It's all some on here (including myself) have been trying to get across. Not denying people a right to criticise, not trying to shut people up, just saying 'think on a bit'.
This could be great, let's not eff it up ourselves by not buying into what is happening at our club. If they feck off so be it, but don't let it be because we haven't got the patience to give it a chance.
Up the feckin Blues
19:38, Tue 28 Nov
Bluesince62

‘If we fire arrows at ourselves it makes it harder,’ Cook said, for the ‘owners to maintain their enthusiasm and to attract investment’.

It's all some on here (including myself) have been trying to get across. Not denying people a right to criticise, not trying to shut people up, just saying 'think on a bit'.
This could be great, let's not eff it up ourselves by not buying into what is happening at our club. If they feck off so be it, but don't let it be because we haven't got the patience to give it a chance.

How good would if be to get a decent cup run this year and get a really good premier league team at home. A catalyst performance that just lights up the stadium again.
Evening. Thanks to you Colin and Daniel for your insight.
A blind man on a galloping horse could see that Knighthead are the best thing to happen to Blues in 50 years, history may say longer. Finally a opportunity to rouse us from our perpetual slumber.
Good owners are as rare as hens teeth. This lot should be embraced, cherished and supported.
Managers come and go, as no doubt Wayne Rooney will one day. But owners leave a legacy.
For God's sake can we all put the vitriol in the bin and get behind em. If your not up for this lot you might as well turn it in.
19:48, Tue 28 Nov
💙
19:58, Tue 28 Nov
Bluesince62

👏 exactly. We all need to get behind the team and show the owners what this club can be.
20:01, Tue 28 Nov
Great piece that Colin. Finding all this hard to take in. Everything I have ever dreamed of in 55 years watching the Blues might be coming true. KRO
I think that the club had to pitch to the right audience on the first session. People who could reach the fan base far and wide.

Lets be honest, who could deny Dan the chance to get the first glimpse of what the future could hold after all the work he did to help wrestle us out of the hands of our previous owners?? And many other that I'm sure would have been there.

I'd like a bit more of the detail to have been released by now on the 6 other presentations.

Was there anything on season tickets for next season for example? When we were last under proper ownership they were released in March on an early bird sale for example. Not like the crap organisation of the last 13 years when it's last minute dot com.

Same with new kit releases, would be nice if it was out on sale in June / early July instead of a week before the season.

Was anything like that discussed?
Do I recall this correctly? GC said Birmingham needs us but we don’t need Birmingham.