21:54, Wed 29 Nov
I actually saw a lot tonight that encouraged me. Undone by individual errors rather than shape and organisation.

26 attempts on goal. Loads of bright play. Aggressive. Seen us win loads of games and play worse.

It's coming.
21:54, Wed 29 Nov
I want to believe
21:55, Wed 29 Nov
I agree. Enjoyed it for most part. Problem is we’re too easy to score against - sort that out and we will be OK.
We were absolutely wide open. It had everything to do with shape and organisation.
👍
Obviously I hope you’re right but can you see any signs of defensive improvement?
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
21:56, Wed 29 Nov
same. I'm keeping the faith. It does give me slight Zola vibes though, now more than when we appointed Rooney. We played great football under zola but kept losing.

Mixed feelings about today but not as upset as one would be given the scoreline and that terrible start to the second half.
21:56, Wed 29 Nov
We’ve all watched an awful lot of shit over the years and that wasn’t it.
21:57, Wed 29 Nov
Agree but we were no more wide open than them.

For much of the game we defended ok. Start of second half killed us.Sloppy.
Tarquin
I actually saw a lot tonight that encouraged me. Undone by individual errors rather than shape and organisation.

26 attempts on goal. Loads of bright play. Aggressive. Seen us win loads of games and play worse.

It's coming.

Yep tonight felt different to me albeit the horrendous individual errors defensively, hence my positivity on the match thread!

Let him get the players in he wants, you can see the ones who ain’t going to be part of it, it’s glaringly obvious.
Sign a few in Jan if we can but the overhaul as Mr Wagner said himself will be in the summer when some of the dross in the squad is off the books for good!

Looking forward to my drive up from Torquay Saturday!
As I said on the thread with how we’re playing I’m going for a 5-2 blues win 😅👍
It didn't. Aiwu lost his mam for 2 and Ruddy chucked one in

Last goal was when we were on the Alamo.
21:59, Wed 29 Nov
PRBlue
We were absolutely wide open. It had everything to do with shape and organisation.

Give us your analysis if that’s your opinion.
22:00, Wed 29 Nov
Not to start that dreadfully dull debate again but I'd take tonight over Norwich or Watford away any day.

Definitely needs some tweaking but it could work. I effing hope so anyway.
22:01, Wed 29 Nov
I’m with you.

We’ll get some better players in Jan and the summer. Then we’ll be challenging.
22:03, Wed 29 Nov
Hagley Blue
I’m with you.

We’ll get some better players in Jan and the summer. Then we’ll be challenging.

Goalscorer - big ask in Jan
Goalkeeper
2 Centre Backs