22:17, Wed 29 Nov
Frustrating overall. Excellent going forward, all be it half our efforts ended in row z, but attacking style leaves us vulnerable at back particularly with Beilik s lack of pace tracking players around him and our dodgy CB pairing at present. Aiwu has totally unsettled defence and particularly Sanderson. Rooney needs to sort that quickly. 7 away defeats in a row is tough to take but there are some positive signs as u say. Patience is being tested but we have to stay strong as we all agreed affected Monday night. KRO
22:19, Wed 29 Nov
Tarquin
It didn't. Aiwu lost his mam for 2 and Ruddy chucked one in

Last goal was when we were on the Alamo.

I completely agree with your opening post and pertinitly this above. Those goals were all poor individual errors and was not due to system or shape.

There were encouraging signs there and if we can improve concentration at the back results will come. That will be the challenge.

I
22:22, Wed 29 Nov
''NO FEAR FOOTBALL.''
Take a bow Mr Rooney.
22:25, Wed 29 Nov
Christ we’re getting all the hits tonight.

The hard of thinking are out in force.
22:27, Wed 29 Nov
Even tho we lost I thought when we had the ball we played some great football. Can definitely see tonight a positivity in the way he wants to play. Crazy 10 minutes killed us but was also pleased to see they never gave in played some great football to get to 3-2. Shame about last goal genuinely thought we could scramble a draw.

4 needed down the middle
From gk to striker
22:37, Wed 29 Nov
I'm with you 👍

Apart from 10 minutes or so early on in the first half when Blackburn played some great stuff and we were chasing shadows; and 13 crazy minutes in the second half where it appeared that Aiwu and Ruddy had gone for a two for one half time lobotomy: I thought that we played really well tonight.

It's going to be a bumpy ride trying to transition into the ball playing side that our new owners are striving for; and defeats will be commonplace until we revamp the squad and settle into that new style. But I'm strapped in, hopeful and ready for this new Blues chapter.
22:53, Wed 29 Nov
Two for one lobotomy. Dig it.
23:07, Wed 29 Nov
blueorfe
I'm with you 👍

Apart from 10 minutes or so early on in the first half when Blackburn played some great stuff and we were chasing shadows; and 13 crazy minutes in the second half where it appeared that Aiwu and Ruddy had gone for a two for one half time lobotomy: I thought that we played really well tonight.

It's going to be a bumpy ride trying to transition into the ball playing side that our new owners are striving for; and defeats will be commonplace until we revamp the squad and settle into that new style. But I'm strapped in, hopeful and ready for this new Blues chapter.
👏
23:27, Wed 29 Nov
Hagley Blue
I’m with you.

We’ll get some better players in Jan and the summer. Then we’ll be challenging.

Goalscorer - big ask in Jan
Goalkeeper
2 Centre Backs

And someone who can deliver a set piece 🙏
23:32, Wed 29 Nov
There’s probably a dozen 21 and under keepers who have come through premier league academies playing the way Rooney wants them to to play. Reckon we can get one on loan in Jan
23:34, Wed 29 Nov
The Blue Bear
And I object to my typing John Eustaces name only to see dvb automatically put in.

Show some respect. Whoever is on charge of that, hang your head in Shane. Disgraceful

Please see the existing thread on the matter, it's to raise money to buy Christmas pressies for kids in care. You are free to suggest a replacement for another phrase for a suitable donation.
23:42, Wed 29 Nov
The Blue Bear
And I object to my typing John Eustaces name only to see dvb automatically put in.

Show some respect. Whoever is on charge of that, hang your head in Shane. Disgraceful

Please see the existing thread on the matter, it's to raise money to buy Christmas pressies for kids in care. You are free to suggest a replacement for another phrase for a suitable donation.

Do it Blue Bear - £50 to change it to Jesus is our Saviour. You know you want to…
23:43, Wed 29 Nov
Tarquin
I actually saw a lot tonight that encouraged me. Undone by individual errors rather than shape and organisation.

26 attempts on goal. Loads of bright play. Aggressive. Seen us win loads of games and play worse.

It's coming.

Yep tonight felt different to me albeit the horrendous individual errors defensively, hence my positivity on the match thread!

Let him get the players in he wants, you can see the ones who ain’t going to be part of it, it’s glaringly obvious.
Sign a few in Jan if we can but the overhaul as Mr Wagner said himself will be in the summer when some of the dross in the squad is off the books for good!

Looking forward to my drive up from Torquay Saturday!
As I said on the thread with how we’re playing I’m going for a 5-2 blues win 😅👍

Rooney disagrees with you, and i agree with Rooney .... "it’s my responsibility", and "it’s also my responsibility to get it right."
Tarquin
I actually saw a lot tonight that encouraged me. Undone by individual errors rather than shape and organisation.

26 attempts on goal. Loads of bright play. Aggressive. Seen us win loads of games and play worse.

It's coming.

I completely agree with you. I was really encouraged by the majority of tonight’s performance. For 70 minutes we were far superior and created so many good chances. Should have been 3 up at half time. On the balance of play we should have won that game but we cannot switch off and have a calamitous 13 minutes like we did and expect to win. It’s strange because I thought we defended the box really well first half - they only had one shot on target- So the defenders can defend but they were so open and ragged at the start of the 2nd half. It will come though, I don’t think we should completely write off some of these players just yet, they may be taking time to adjust. Those that can’t will be gone.
As ever, let’s not lose focus on the bigger picture of whats happening to our club in favour of a few poor initial results.
00:04, Thu 30 Nov
NouCamp
Hagley Blue
I’m with you.

We’ll get some better players in Jan and the summer. Then we’ll be challenging.

Goalscorer - big ask in Jan
Goalkeeper
2 Centre Backs

Said exactly the same to my lad on the way back down the M6. Goalkeeper should be top of the list, Ruddy can't play this system, massively lacking confidence and this game won't have helped at all.