22:04, Wed 29 Nov
You forgot the most important and vital stat that actually matters.

4 goals conceded.

Look, it doesn’t matter the attacking intent, it means absolutely nothing if your team is too easily opened up and scored against.

We are in trouble. This will be another Zola season, as he was too stubborn to change tactics to suit the players at his disposal too.

John Eustace had got it just about right and a top 10 finish looked within us.

All I see now is yet another survival fight. Again.
Matthew 11:28
22:05, Wed 29 Nov
* throws blue bear off the project bus*
22:07, Wed 29 Nov
And I object to my typing John Eustaces name only to see dvb automatically put in.

Show some respect. Whoever is on charge of that, hang your head in Shane. Disgraceful
And a couple of CMs needed. We need someone else alongside JJ that can play the ball and/or a box to boxer that isn't Bacuna and who doesn't make ridiculous decisions when he runs out of ideas.
It will all happen in the summer,

We will need to replace those out of contract.

So that's 2 gk, 2 cb, 2 cm and 3 forwards. We will have a brand new spine of the team.
22:08, Wed 29 Nov
Tarquin
* throws blue bear off the project bus*

I’ve been waiting for that bus for 54 years. I think it’s broken down
22:09, Wed 29 Nov
Will FFP allow us to strengthen in January? I thought we were pretty hamstrung.
22:10, Wed 29 Nov
Yeah - I weirdly feel more positive after tonight's game than I did after Saturday's. We played alright tonight in the main whereas I thought we were pretty crap (even in the 2nd half) against Sheffield Wednesday. If we can play like we did tonight consistently (minus the mistakes at the back) then I think we'll start to see some better results.
22:10, Wed 29 Nov
Tha Project OBE
Will FFP allow us to strengthen in January? I thought we were pretty hamstrung.

I think some bargain deals perhaps for the like of Bird (who's only got 6months left on his deal) but I’d assume they will just leave it until the summer when we have more flexibility.
22:11, Wed 29 Nov
Tarquin
I actually saw a lot tonight that encouraged me. Undone by individual errors rather than shape and organisation.

26 attempts on goal. Loads of bright play. Aggressive. Seen us win loads of games and play worse.

It's coming.

Weirdly I'm almost as content as after we won on Saturday. Played v well for 75/80 minutes but defense cost us. Aiwu and Sanderson together needs to change though
Gazball?
22:13, Wed 29 Nov
First 10 minutes first half and first 15 minutes second half we were still in the dressing room.
If Beilik isn't fully fit we need to rest him too.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
22:14, Wed 29 Nov
I have been critical of Rooney's away performances..

but not his fault tonight.

Some shocking individual defending and Juke has got to score.

We played some great football.
22:14, Wed 29 Nov
Really missing Long .
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
Waggeh
Not to start that dreadfully dull debate again but I'd take tonight over Norwich or Watford away any day.

Definitely needs some tweaking but it could work. I effing hope so anyway.

So 4 goals scored and 11 conceded in last 4 away games and nil points is a positive then?
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Waggeh
Not to start that dreadfully dull debate again but I'd take tonight over Norwich or Watford away any day.

Definitely needs some tweaking but it could work. I effing hope so anyway.

So 4 goals scored and 11 conceded in last 4 away games and nil points is a positive then?

Where did I say that? How have you taken that from what I've posted?