00:09, Sat 2 Dec
The Tottenham manager. Made some beautiful points in his press conference. I have no idea if Wayne thinks the same way, but he probably does.

[www.theguardian.com]
00:11, Sat 2 Dec
He’s brilliant. Been very unlucky with injuries but the fans will stick with him. Villa stole that win against them.
00:15, Sat 2 Dec
I seem to be the only person in the world that thinks he’s a chunt
00:25, Sat 2 Dec
You are.
00:36, Sat 2 Dec
Miss World

not the only one

[x.com]
They have the players to play that way. We don't. It's not a difficult
01:57, Sat 2 Dec
thing to understand
05:18, Sat 2 Dec
He’s brilliant. Been very unlucky with injuries but the fans will stick with him. Villa stole that win against them.

So many injuries they should rename themselves to Tottenham Hotspital
06:18, Sat 2 Dec
Miss World

Wow so cool
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
06:30, Sat 2 Dec
I'm still amazed that prick Cash didn't get done for his challenge on Bentancur.
It ain't the first time he's got away with similar stuff.
He needs nailing.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
Tha Project OBE
The Tottenham manager. Made some beautiful points in his press conference. I have no idea if Wayne thinks the same way, but he probably does.

[www.theguardian.com]
I posted yesterday and unsurprisingly got no reply, that I’d listened to a podcast with a spurs fan on and he was thrilled with how they’re playing despite the run of defeats and leaking of goals. The fans have embraced the change of mindset and are still clapping them off because they want to see good football despite not having the players to excel at the moment. Two full pullbacks playing centre half last game in Ben Davies and Emerson Royal. Their fans are helping them get through a sticky patch by SUPPORTING the team and manager/coaching staff.
Some of our fans heads would explode
Tony Fantastico
08:32, Sat 2 Dec
Tha Project OBE

[www.theguardian.com]
I posted yesterday and unsurprisingly got no reply, that I’d listened to a podcast with a spurs fan on and he was thrilled with how they’re playing despite the run of defeats and leaking of goals. The fans have embraced the change of mindset and are still clapping them off because they want to see good football despite not having the players to excel at the moment. Two full pullbacks playing centre half last game in Ben Davies and Emerson Royal. Their fans are helping them get through a sticky patch by SUPPORTING the team and manager/coaching staff.
Some of our fans heads would explode

Maybe, perhaps, their fans have seen for themselves and have evidence of what their manager is capable of achieving

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

.. i really don't like to see some Blues fans criticising other Blues fans either - they can't ALL be ProperBlues - plus, i thought Cook had asked fans to stop acting in that way
08:34, Sat 2 Dec
Han't their Manager proved he can manage though ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
generalBlue
I'm still amazed that prick Cash didn't get done for his challenge on Bentancur.
It ain't the first time he's got away with similar stuff.
He needs nailing.

Yeah, thought the same. Vile (pun intended) player.
Up the feckin Blues
Robert Hopkins
Han't their Manager proved he can manage though ?

They've got a shiny new state of the art stadium, they've got beer glasses that fill themselves from the bottom up, aside from injuries that are scuppering them atm, they are seeing lovely football played under a progressive manager. I'm really not sure yet we can compare our situation to theirs?

Having said that I broadly agree with Rab.
Up the feckin Blues