08:46, Sat 2 Dec
Robert Hopkins
Han't their Manager proved he can manage though ?
At League One/Two level in Scotland yeah and other nondescript leagues. They’re backing his approach. Good for them
Tony Fantastico
Bluesince62
Robert Hopkins
Han't their Manager proved he can manage though ?

They've got a shiny new state of the art stadium, they've got beer glasses that fill themselves from the bottom up, .
My point really. They’re where we want to be stadium wise and the fans and owners are sick of Mourinho/Conte type football and the lack of entertainment so have chosen to change.
So have we with the shiny things to come. But more of our fans are railing against it
Tony Fantastico
08:53, Sat 2 Dec
Spurs fans have seen this approach work though that's the difference, before their horrendous luck they were top of the league and deservedly so.
08:54, Sat 2 Dec
We weren’t top of the league before so why not embrace it?
Tony Fantastico
08:56, Sat 2 Dec
He’s proven over many years that his methods work though, there was a thread in the summer where I was championing his appointment and was mocked for it.

He’s class and I love the way they play

In saying that the Spurs fans are being patient for now because they’ve had a brilliant start, he has credit in the bank, and they have loads of injuries

Our situation is a bit different because he’s come in and we’re consistently losing, there’s no credit in the bank, and he has an even stronger team available than the predecessor.

(Again, not advocating for the booing and moaning, I hate it, but the circumstances are different)
Happy Clapper
08:56, Sat 2 Dec
I'm trying mate but I don't blame anyone for being a skeptic.
09:03, Sat 2 Dec
Le Mod
He’s proven over many years that his methods work though, there was a thread in the summer where I was championing his appointment and was mocked for it.

In saying that the Spurs fans are being patient for now because they’ve had a brilliant start, he has credit in the bank, and they have loads of injuries

Our situation is a bit different because he’s come in and we’re consistently losing, there’s no credit in the bank, and he has an even stronger team available than the predecessor.

(Again, not advocating for the booing and moaning, I hate it, but the circumstances are different)
But what is achieved by not embracing the new way, the new owners we’ve craved see us playing to flourish?
I’ll say again that I understand that my outlook and mentality is different to most through things I’ve experienced, but before being ill, I’d still be giving things a chance and embracing the change after 12 years of being nowhere near the playoffs even after a few decent starts to the season playing not very entertaining football
Tony Fantastico
09:04, Sat 2 Dec
Finchy
I'm trying mate but I don't blame anyone for being a skeptic.
👍
Tony Fantastico
09:52, Sat 2 Dec
"I don’t do what I do to prove a point,” Postecoglou says. “You look at the top teams and there is one common trait amongst them. They all have a plan, they invest in that plan and stick to it. They don’t shy away from it at the first difficulty.'

Words the bedwetters on here should heed.
10:17, Sat 2 Dec
definitely helped by following on from toxic Jose + Conte too
10:17, Sat 2 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Tha Project OBE
The Tottenham manager. Made some beautiful points in his press conference. I have no idea if Wayne thinks the same way, but he probably does.

[www.theguardian.com]
I posted yesterday and unsurprisingly got no reply, that I’d listened to a podcast with a spurs fan on and he was thrilled with how they’re playing despite the run of defeats and leaking of goals. The fans have embraced the change of mindset and are still clapping them off because they want to see good football despite not having the players to excel at the moment. Two full pullbacks playing centre half last game in Ben Davies and Emerson Royal. Their fans are helping them get through a sticky patch by SUPPORTING the team and manager/coaching staff.
Some of our fans heads would explode

I should hope so, it's your job
10:19, Sat 2 Dec
I’ll give you that 😁👍
Tony Fantastico
10:22, Sat 2 Dec
Very good!!
10:34, Sat 2 Dec
HackneyBlue
Miss World
I seem to be the only person in the world that thinks he’s a chunt

not the only one

[x.com]

Jonathan Liew. Enough said.
11:18, Sat 2 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Le Mod

But what is achieved by not embracing the new way, the new owners we’ve craved see us playing to flourish?
I’ll say again that I understand that my outlook and mentality is different to most through things I’ve experienced, but before being ill, I’d still be giving things a chance and embracing the change after 12 years of being nowhere near the playoffs even after a few decent starts to the season playing not very entertaining football

Nothing, and I haven’t advocated not embracing it, I was pointing out the differences between the Ange/Spurs scenario and ours, since a comparison was being made, had they started with loads of defeats and bad performances they wouldn't have been so good in embracing the change.
Happy Clapper