08:53, Mon 4 Dec
Personally think both of those sides are better than Villa.
08:58, Mon 4 Dec
Whilst I continue to be childish on here about Villa I couldn’t give a shit about them really. Never pay attention to their results, unless by accident, never read match reports, never listen to their games on the radio, never watch em on the telly.

Apart from the goalie and a full back I have no idea who plays for them. It’s as though they don’t actually exist.

It’s a good strategy. I recommend it.
09:11, Mon 4 Dec
Tha Project OBE
Not the only one.

That makes me warm to him more.

Me too. The first bloke is the typical smart arse media perma tan ignoramus and he’s not having it.
09:12, Mon 4 Dec
Tha Project OBE
Whilst I continue to be childish on here about Villa I couldn’t give a shit about them really. Never pay attention to their results, unless by accident, never read match reports, never listen to their games on the radio, never watch em on the telly.

Apart from the goalie and a full back I have no idea who plays for them. It’s as though they don’t actually exist.

Can’t say I watch them much though I have sky for the first time. I’d like to ignore them but I want them to fail too much. Can’t help it.
10:01, Mon 4 Dec
newblue
Tha Project OBE

Can’t say I watch them much though I have sky for the first time. I’d like to ignore them but I want them to fail too much. Can’t help it.

I've become infinitely happier in football terms since I just pretended they don't exist.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
10:07, Mon 4 Dec
This thread was the perfect reminder - if any were needed - that there are plenty of people who follow football who simply don't get it or understand it. Shame so many of them seem to follow Blues.
10:11, Mon 4 Dec
Yes, anyone who thinks differently to you clearly 'doesn't get or understand' football. * sigh *
The cold never bothered me anyway
10:12, Mon 4 Dec
Glad you're in agreement, Raspy
10:14, Mon 4 Dec
Linked Image
10:15, Mon 4 Dec
I think the point was fair. The way Spurs have been playing is a joy to watch and as the manager shows yesterday he knows how to change things within a game when it isn’t working. Maybe you’ll accuse me of the same, but I can’t work out why, if you were a supporter of that club, you wouldn’t want to support it. For fans of other clubs to knock it is beyond my understanding, and I haven’t been given any help to understand it.
10:21, Mon 4 Dec
I wouldn't disagree with you on that.

I merely didn't see anything in the post that I replied to that related to the good points you made, rather it just recycled the same old nonsense that we see when people know they can't really argue against criticism that they don't like.