Sanderson
Buchanan

Gardner
Sunjic
James

Dembele
Stansfield
Hogan

It's a results based business, so an old school battling performance is required, leading to a 0 - 1 smash and grab Blues win ...with 3 points in the bag, it can be a free hit against Leicester, playing whatever fancy Dan tactics come out of Lee Clark's bingo machine that Rooney seems to have discovered at the back of the dressing room

Just wow. What a horrific line up

I mean yeah, you're right, but, would they actually perform any worse than the line-ups put out in the last 8 games have done?

At least we have scored a few goals lasts few games. Not only would we be worse on the ball than previous games we wouldn’t have a hope of scoring.
13:25, Mon 4 Dec
If Aiwu doesn't start, then who can replace him. Long struggles in the new system, having to cover more ground so Roberts would be even worse.

I think i'd play Buchanan next to Sanderson and play Longelo at LB (waiting for people to give me grief for this but he was playing well in the Eustace's last few games).

Dembele doesn't suit the system so shouldn't be starting either (as much as i like him).

Ruddy

Sanderson Buchanan

Drameh James Bielik Longelo

Miyoshi Bacuna

Hogan Stansfield
How tall is Buchanan?

Call me a dinosaur but I prefer centre halves to be scary brick shithouses.
13:31, Mon 4 Dec
I’d prefer Buchanan to play full back. Which leaves us with aiwu, Sanderson or Roberts, which is not very reassuring. I thought Sanderson was ok pre Rooney, and long was one of our better players, but I understand long doesn’t fit the new system.
14:23, Mon 4 Dec
Whatever team Rooney puts out will have his criticism wringing in their ears and so it’s an incoming heart defeat in my view!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
14:36, Mon 4 Dec
coventrybluenose
Whatever team Rooney puts out will have his criticism wringing in their ears and so it’s an incoming heart defeat in my view!

4-4-effing 2

Ruddy

Drameh
Sanderson
Bielek
Buchanan

Dembele
James
Bacuna
Miyoshi

Stansfield
Hogan