12:24, Thu 7 Dec
Completely lost his head.

[x.com]
Gazball?
12:27, Thu 7 Dec
An incredibly unpleasant person from an incredibly unpleasant family shares unpleasant views.

Bin the nasty little man off.
The cold never bothered me anyway
What an absolute tw*t.
12:36, Thu 7 Dec
I don't think so. It's his opinion, it does mean he probably won't ever work in the media but he's only saying what a hell aof a lot of blokes think.
12:39, Thu 7 Dec
Bizarre, pretty much ended his career in and around football with one post.
12:40, Thu 7 Dec
What did he say?
12:40, Thu 7 Dec
Kennels
I don't think so. It's his opinion, it does mean he probably won't ever work in the media but he's only saying what a hell aof a lot of blokes think.

How do you know that's what a hell of a lot of blokes think?

It's not simply giving an opinion, it's incendiary. He's basically saying that people should be denied the right to work in certain industries because their gender. If he was around in the 70s, no doubt he'd be suggesting black people shouldn't play football. Because it's all in the same ballpark and we (most of us) wouldn't tolerate that, so why should we tolerate his misogyny?

This stuff needs to be called out. It's not good enough to brush it off as opinion.
12:41, Thu 7 Dec
BluSabre
What did he say?

Basically women shouldn't talk about football because they don't know what they're on about - that they know as much about football as men do about knitting, which is offending both genders TBF. And that any man who disagrees with him isn't a man at all. I mean it's pathetic, retrograde stuff.
12:52, Thu 7 Dec
Kennels

This says more about the company you keep than it does anything esle.
12:58, Thu 7 Dec
Making a conscious decision to go down the anti-woke grifter route, suspect we will see a YouTube channel and appearances on GB News.

Sadly there will be plenty of people who will fall for it and make it lucrative for him.
Happy Clapper
13:02, Thu 7 Dec
I would suspect that after his comments a couple of days ago about what his brother did, he knows it's unlikely he'll get a job in football any time soon. So yeah, the hard/far right shock jock routine may be his way to go.
The cold never bothered me anyway
13:03, Thu 7 Dec
And plenty of people commenting on all the football message boards, raising the profile, increasing the clicks, which is what he’s after.

Well done lads.
13:04, Thu 7 Dec

Then he and those 'blokes' need to be told that their opinion is wrong.

People get away with saying too much dangerous and unacceptable bollocks under the guise of an opinion, which they think makes them unchallenged.

Barton is a nasty prick and deserves to be told so.
13:11, Thu 7 Dec
There’s an element of truth in terms of broadcasters pushing women/ethnic minorities (not a bad thing) but he’s blown it out the water by basically sayin Women can’t have an opinion/ create content around football. Which is just ridiculous.
Gazball?
13:38, Thu 7 Dec
Tha Project OBE
And plenty of people commenting on all the football message boards, raising the profile, increasing the clicks, which is what he’s after.

Well done lads.

He’s an abuser of the apostrophe though FB. Needs to be stopped. He’ll be in the blues media team if we
aren’t vigilant.