13:39, Thu 7 Dec
He seemed such a nice guy up until this outburst. I can only think he's having a bad day and he's lashed out.

Cheer up Joseph, the world loves you.
13:56, Thu 7 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady
I don't think so. It's his opinion, it does mean he probably won't ever work in the media but he's only saying what a hell aof a lot of blokes think.

Then he and those 'blokes' need to be told that their opinion is wrong.

People get away with saying too much dangerous and unacceptable bollocks under the guise of an opinion, which they think makes them unchallenged.

Barton is a nasty prick and deserves to be told so.

Their opinion is wrong 🤨🤨
That's a new one on me
13:58, Thu 7 Dec
Tha Project OBE
And plenty of people commenting on all the football message boards, raising the profile, increasing the clicks, which is what he’s after.

Well done lads.

Should advertise on here tbf

Sizeable target audience
13:59, Thu 7 Dec
Kennels
I don't think so. It's his opinion, it does mean he probably won't ever work in the media but he's only saying what a hell aof a lot of blokes think.

When you're thinking the same as Joey Barton is saying, you're probably not thinking right.
13:59, Thu 7 Dec
Tha Project OBE
And plenty of people commenting on all the football message boards, raising the profile, increasing the clicks, which is what he’s after.

Well done lads.

He’s an abuser of the apostrophe though FB. Needs to be stopped. He’ll be in the blues media team if we
aren’t vigilant.

The bastard
14:03, Thu 7 Dec
newblue
Tha Project OBE

Well done lads.

He’s an abuser of the apostrophe though FB. Needs to be stopped. He’ll be in the blues media team if we
aren’t vigilant.
He burns apostrophes with his cigar. The well educated scamp that he is
Tony Fantastico
14:43, Thu 7 Dec
I listened to a podcast the other day he did with James English. He's quite the story teller and the pod lasted around 4hrs but, as you'd expect from someone like him, nothing was his fault. He likened the racially motivated killing of that poor lad by his brother and brother's mate to a scrap that got out of hand. He tries to sound eloquent and well read but no matter how hard he tries, he still comes across as wholly unpleasant, with a whopping ego to boot.
14:44, Thu 7 Dec
Just checking Joe - are you insinuating that opinions can't be wrong?
14:45, Thu 7 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady

People get away with saying too much dangerous and unacceptable bollocks under the guise of an opinion, which they think makes them unchallenged.

That's a new one on me

Yes.

Glad I could help.
14:55, Thu 7 Dec
Why oh why put it on social media? Keep your opinions to yourself. We are all entitled to one but the man has gone looking for a reaction here and he's got 1.

Idiot.
15:06, Thu 7 Dec
Outed by Laura Woods

[x.com]
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
15:18, Thu 7 Dec
Why oh why put it on social media? Keep your opinions to yourself. We are all entitled to one but the man has gone looking for a reaction here and he's got 1.

Idiot.

You’ve answered your own question there
Tha Project OBE

Well done lads.

But it needs to be called out. Misogyny is akin to racism, IMO. You could argue that people stay silent and he disappears but then there's the danger that it all goes underground and festers and we all think it's sorted until it all bubbles up. He's advocating stripping women of equity and that is not okay. He should be held accountable.
15:31, Thu 7 Dec
Llanon_joe
Tom TheProject Brady

That's a new one on me

To be fair, if a person thinks that a woman is unqualified to talk on a subject like football simply because of her gender then factually, yes that opinion is wrong.

There's a difference between an opinion and scientific fact, as much as some people try to pretend otherwise.
Rab C Nesbitt
newblue
Tha Project OBE

Well done lads.

aren’t vigilant.
He burns apostrophes with his cigar. The well educated scamp that he is

😂