00:11, Fri 8 Dec
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Loads of people offering opinions on hamstring injuries on here. Iโ€™m guessing not a single person being negative about George Hall has ever had a significant sporting accomplishment. Pretty sad and strange to pick on a kid.

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ. I tore my hamstring 3 weeks before an FA Vase quarter final 30 years ago, I feel sorry for the kid.

You back to full fitness yet ?
00:15, Fri 8 Dec
StechyBlue
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Loads of people offering opinions on hamstring injuries on here. Iโ€™m guessing not a single person being negative about George Hall has ever had a significant sporting accomplishment. Pretty sad and strange to pick on a kid.

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ. I tore my hamstring 3 weeks before an FA Vase quarter final 30 years ago, I feel sorry for the kid.

You back to full fitness yet ?

JE said another 3 weeks ๐Ÿ‘
00:26, Fri 8 Dec
Heโ€™s 19 he must be pretty low about the whole thing. Reading about Hamstring injuries itโ€™s seems to be the most common to reoccur once back into competitive action. Hopefully the medical folk can get to to any underlying cause the lads due some good luck.
00:40, Fri 8 Dec
Yes, I think once you suffer from them youโ€™re always susceptible, horrible injury. Plus you get a lot of secondary muscle injuries from trying to protect it.
MontagueTerraceInBlue
๐Ÿ‘. That walking football is tougher than it looks eh.

๐Ÿ˜‚
โ€œOh Nikola Zigicโ€

H