18:38, Thu 7 Dec
El Mayor
Yorkshireblue
Medical dept are a joke. Fire them all.

Bit of a knee jerk response.

While I can imagine it’s frustrating losing players to injury etc; it’s not just a medical department issue.

For me, I think there are questions about what they’re being coached and the state of the training pitches for a start.

The training pitches we've just signed a three year lease on?
18:40, Thu 7 Dec
Yorkshireblue
El Mayor
Yorkshireblue

While I can imagine it’s frustrating losing players to injury etc; it’s not just a medical department issue.

For me, I think there are questions about what they’re being coached and the state of the training pitches for a start.

Yeah but the new owners have put new seeds in now so they’ll be better than what we used under the old lot, just be patient! Seeds take awhile to grow.
You miss the part where we’re spending 1.2 million to improve/install new ones?
Gazball?

...yeah the new pitch they are laying at huge cost can't bed in quick enough, hope it does the trick 😤
18:42, Thu 7 Dec
Yorkshireblue
El Mayor
Yorkshireblue

The training facility we have just signed a three year lease on, where the pitches are in the process of being replaced - yes.
19:11, Thu 7 Dec
We should have just stayed at the burned down one - we never got any injuries when we trained there and they could use Deliveroo if they’re hungry.
19:27, Thu 7 Dec
Petebaldwin
We should have just stayed at the burned down one - we never got any injuries when we trained there and they could use Deliveroo if they’re hungry.

Oh yeah, there are also problems with the pitches there - which might be why Knighthead are heavily investing in those too ;)
19:31, Thu 7 Dec
El Mayor
Bit of a knee jerk response

I pulled my hamstring on a knee-jerk response in here the other day...
19:31, Thu 7 Dec
Can anyone on here remember when they moved fast enough to trouble their hamstrings? ……. No, me neither.
Persistent hamstring injuries are often an indication of a broader physical problem.

Concerns over the training facilities would suggest that these injuries are arising mainly during training whereas a number of them have occurred during games and St Andrews had the benefit of a state of the art playing surface being laid during the summer.

As for the personal criticism of George Hall I find it pathetic that posters on here can stoop so low when they have no knowledge of his physical health issues.
21:24, Thu 7 Dec
We should never have offered him a new contract, it seems we only offer long term deals to crocks or cloggers.

No wonder Wayne is tearing his hair out. Oh wait.
MontagueTerraceInBlue
Can anyone on here remember when they moved fast enough to trouble their hamstrings? ……. No, me neither.

I've got a twinge in mine at the moment but I'm training through it.

I'd be a manager's dream.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
👍. That walking football is tougher than it looks eh.
23:02, Thu 7 Dec
I think this is a really stupid opinion but one I appreciate you're entitled to.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Loads of people offering opinions on hamstring injuries on here. I’m guessing not a single person being negative about George Hall has ever had a significant sporting accomplishment. Pretty sad and strange to pick on a kid.

🙋‍♂️. I tore my hamstring 3 weeks before an FA Vase quarter final 30 years ago, I feel sorry for the kid.